Anti Human Podoplanin
Anti Human Podoplanin is available 10 times from Reliatech antibodies labs
- Storage and handlingLyophilized antibodies can be shipped at ambient temperature and stored for short terms at +4 degrees Celsius and at -20 for long term storage. Reconstituted lyophilised and antibodies in liquid form can be shipped and stored for short terms at +4 degrees Celsius. Generally, it is recomended for long term storage (up to one year) 25-50% glycerol or ethylene glycol to be added and the vial must be stored at -20°C.
- DescriptionThis is a highly purified antibody with strong binding affinity towards the antigen that it has been risen against.Properly used, this antibody will ensure excellent and reproducible results with guaranteed success for the applications that it is tested in.
- Species ReactivityHuman (Homo sapiens)
- AdvisoryIn order to retain the quality and the affinity of the antibodies unchanged, please, avoid cycles of freezing and thawing. For antibodies that are in liquid form or reconstituted lyophilized antibodies small amounts could become entrapped on the seal or the walls of the tube. Prior to use briefly centrifuge the vial to gather all the solution on the bottom.
- Gene NamePodoplanin
- Gene target
- Short nameAnti- Podoplanin
- Techniqueanti-Human, anti
- Alternative nameantibody to-H. sapiens Podoplanin
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
102-PA40 | Anti-Human Podoplaninsize: 200ug | 333.3 USD
- Catalog number102-PA40
- Price333.3 USD
- SynonymsPDPN; T1A; GP36; GP40; Gp38; OTS8; T1A-2; AGGRUS; HT1A-1; PA2.26
- Additional descriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- TestReliatech antibodies supplies antibodies that are for research of human proteins.
- PropertiesHuman proteins, cDNA and human recombinants are used in human reactive ELISA kits and to produce anti-human mono and polyclonal antibodies. Modern humans (Homo sapiens, primarily ssp. Homo sapiens sapiens). Depending on the epitopes used human ELISA kits can be cross reactive to many other species. Mainly analyzed are human serum, plasma, urine, saliva, human cell culture supernatants and biological samples.
0. Gene info
- Long gene namepodoplanin
- Synonyms name
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2005-07-08
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedPatient age and a novel biological prognostic marker, podoplanin, are useful for predicting a poor outcome of patients after complete resection of stage IB SqCC of the lung.Podoplanin silencing in human lung lymphatic microvascular endothelial cells has no effect on cell viability or cell morphology in tissue culture.one should always interpret results of podoplanin staining in the context of the histologic appearance and/or consider evaluation of additional endothelial or ME immunostainsPodoplanin mRNA was expressed at a high level in bone marrow tissue and cartilage, and was upregulated with differentiation to osteoblasts in bone marrow cells. Podoplanin mRNA was highly expressed in several osteosarcoma and chondrosarcoma cell linespodoplanin expression by cancer-associated fibroblasts could be an unfavourable prognostic marker for invasive ductal carcinoma of the breastPodoplanin expression in Keratocystic odontogenic tumour (KCOT) is possibly associated with slow invasion of the adjacent structures and the well-known frequent local tumour recurrences of this odontogenic tumour.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
102-PA40AG | Anti-Human Podoplaninsize: 50ug | 237.37 USD
102-PA40S | Anti-Human Podoplaninsize: 100ug | 221.38 USD
101-M40 | Anti-Human Podoplaninsize: 100ug | 308.7 USD
101-M40-PE | Anti-Human Podoplaninsize: 50ug | 308.7 USD
101-M40S-FITC | Anti-Human Podoplaninsize: 50ug | 189.4 USD
101-M40S-PE | Anti-Human Podoplaninsize: 50ug | 189.4 USD
101-MBi40 | Anti-Human Podoplaninsize: 50ug | 292.72 USD
101-M40-FITC | Anti-Human Podoplaninsize: 50ug | 308.7 USD
101-M41 | Anti-Human Podoplaninsize: 100ug | 292.72 USD