anti human MHC Class
anti human MHC Class is available 14 times from Mbs monoclonals labs
GEN666614 | anti-human MHC Class I-Biotinsize: 100ug | 621.12 USD
GEN666655 | anti-human MHC Class I-Biotinsize: 100ug | 455.41 USD
GEN666707 | anti-human MHC Class I-FITCsize: 120 Tests | 455.41 USD
GEN666184 | anti-human MHC Class I-Pur WAsize: 100ug | 403.26 USD
GEN666650 | anti-human MHC Class I-Pur WAsize: 100ug | 455.41 USD
GEN666543 | anti-human MHC Class I-Pur WAsize: 100ug | 455.41 USD
GEN666513 | anti-human MHC Class I-Pur/PFsize: 100ug | 403.26 USD
GEN666663 | anti-human MHC Class I-R-PEsize: 120 Tests | 577.08 USD
GEN666255 | anti-human MHC Class II-APCsize: 120 Tests | 659.36 USD
GEN666637 | anti-human MHC Class II-Biotinsize: 100ug | 455.41 USD
- Catalog numberGEN666637
- Price455.41 USD
- Also known asMHC Class II
- Other namesMHC class II, partial; HLA class II histocompatibility antigen, DQ beta 1 chain; HLA class II histocompatibility antigen, DQ beta 1 chain; MHC DQ beta; MHC class2 antigen; lymphocyte antigen; MHC class II antigen DQB1; MHC class II DQ beta chain; MHC class II antigen HLA-DQ-beta-1; MHC class II HLA-DQ beta glycoprotein; major histocompatibility complex, class II, DQ beta 1; MHC class II antigen DQB1
- Gene nameHLA-DQB1; HLA-DQB1; IDDM1; CELIAC1; HLA-DQB; HLA-DQB
- Gene name synonimsHLA-DQB1; HLA-DQB1; IDDM1; CELIAC1; HLA-DQB; HLA-DQB
- Other gene namesHLA-DQB1; HLA-DQB1; IDDM1; CELIAC1; HLA-DQB; HLA-DQB
- Immunoglobulin isotypeIgG1
- Purification methodN/A
- Form/Appearance50 mM Sodium Phosphate pH 7.5, 100 mM Potassium Chloride, 150mM NaCl, 5% Glycerol, 0.2% BSA.
- Concentration1.0 mg/ml
- Storage and shippingStore the antibody at +4°C. Freezing/thawing cycles should be avoided in order to retain the full activity. Do not expose the vials to direct bright light. If stored under proper conditions, the antibody will retain its activity for at least one year.
- Tested applications:Flow Cytometry (FC/FACS), Western Blot (WB), Immunohistochemistry (IHC)(FS)
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- TestMBS Monoclonals supplies antibodies that are for research of human proteins.
- PropertiesBiotin conjugates can be detected by horseradish peroxidase, alkaline phosphatase substrates or anti biotin conjugated antibodies. Avidin and Streptavidin bind to the small biotin and are couple to HRP or AP for ELISA. To break the streptavidin Biotin bond we suggest to use a 6 molar guanidine HCl solution with acidity of pH 1.6.Human proteins, cDNA and human recombinants are used in human reactive ELISA kits and to produce anti-human mono and polyclonal antibodies. Modern humans (Homo sapiens, primarily ssp. Homo sapiens sapiens). Depending on the epitopes used human ELISA kits can be cross reactive to many other species. Mainly analyzed are human serum, plasma, urine, saliva, human cell culture supernatants and biological samples.
- Gene target
- Short nameanti- MHC Class II-
- Techniqueanti-Human, anti
- Alternative nameantibody to-H. sapiens Major histocompabitility complex Class II-biotinilated
1. Gene info
- Long gene namebutyrophilin like 2
- Synonyms gene name
- butyrophilin-like 2 (MHC class II associated)
- butyrophilin-like 2
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2000-08-22
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- C2-set domain containing
- V-set domain containing
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Entrez Gene
GEN666621 | anti-human MHC Class II-FITCsize: 120 Tests | 455.41 USD
GEN666507 | anti-human MHC Class II-Pur WAsize: 100ug | 403.26 USD
GEN666161 | anti-human MHC Class II-Pur/PFsize: 100ug | 403.26 USD
GEN666731 | anti-human MHC Class II-R-PEsize: 120 Tests | 577.08 USD
- SubcategoryMnoclonal antibodies
- Host organismMouse (Mus musculus)
- Species reactivityHuman (Homo sapiens); Due to limited knowledge and inability for testing each and every species, the reactivity of the antibody may extend to other species which are not listed hereby.
- Specificity and cross-reactivityN/A; Since it is not possible to test each and every species our knowledge on the corss reactivity of the antibodies is limited. This particular antibody might cross react with speacies outside of the listed ones.
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
BLZF1, ID (BLZF1, JEM1, Golgin-45, Basic leucine zipper nuclear factor 1, JEM-1, p45 basic leucine-zipper nuclear factor)
Supplier:Bioss Primary Unconjugated Antibodies