Anti-Human ENA-78 is available 1 time from Reliatech antibodies labs
- Gene NameENA-78
- Species ReactivityHuman (Homo sapiens)
- SynonymsCXCL5; SCYB5; ENA-78
- DescriptionThis is a highly purified antibody with strong binding affinity towards the antigen that it has been risen against.Properly used, this antibody will ensure excellent and reproducible results with guaranteed success for the applications that it is tested in.
- Storage and handlingLyophilized antibodies can be shipped at ambient temperature and stored for short terms at +4 degrees Celsius and at -20 for long term storage. Reconstituted lyophilised and antibodies in liquid form can be shipped and stored for short terms at +4 degrees Celsius. Generally, it is recomended for long term storage (up to one year) 25-50% glycerol or ethylene glycol to be added and the vial must be stored at -20°C.
- AdvisoryIn order to retain the quality and the affinity of the antibodies unchanged, please, avoid cycles of freezing and thawing. For antibodies that are in liquid form or reconstituted lyophilized antibodies small amounts could become entrapped on the seal or the walls of the tube. Prior to use briefly centrifuge the vial to gather all the solution on the bottom.
- Additional descriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- TestReliatech antibodies supplies antibodies that are for research of human proteins.
- PropertiesHuman proteins, cDNA and human recombinants are used in human reactive ELISA kits and to produce anti-human mono and polyclonal antibodies. Modern humans (Homo sapiens, primarily ssp. Homo sapiens sapiens). Depending on the epitopes used human ELISA kits can be cross reactive to many other species. Mainly analyzed are human serum, plasma, urine, saliva, human cell culture supernatants and biological samples.
- Gene target
- Short nameAnti- ENA-78
- Techniqueanti-Human, anti
- Alternative nameantibody to-H. sapiens ENA-78
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
102-P07 | Anti-Human ENA-78size: 100ug | 356.73 USD
- Catalog number102-P07
- Price356.73 USD
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameC-X-C motif chemokine ligand 5
- Synonyms gene
- Synonyms gene name
- small inducible cytokine subfamily B (Cys-X-Cys), member 5 (epithelial-derived neutrophil-activating peptide 78)
- chemokine (C-X-C motif) ligand 5
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1996-09-03
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Chemokine ligands
- Endogenous ligands
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedThe interaction between alpha II-spectrin SH3 domain and EVL protein suggests a new way of integrating the spectrin-based skeleton in areas of dynamic actin reorganization.ENA/VASP-family proteins are functionally redundant in homologous recombination, and MENA, VASP and EVL may be involved in the DSB repair pathway in humansEna/VASP proteins regulate actin polymerization at actin filament barbed ends in vitro in the presence and absence of barbed end capping proteins.Data suggest that ena/VASP binding to F-actin allows for gephyrin recruitment to the leading edge of uncapped actin filaments.EVL protein is a novel recombination factor that may be required for repairing specific DNA lesions, and that may cause tumor malignancy by its inappropriate expression.EVH2 domain, which is highly conserved among the ENA/VASP family proteins, may be responsible for the recombination function of EVL.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene