Anti-Human CXCR6 is available 1 time from Reliatech antibodies labs
- Gene NameCXCR6
- Species ReactivityHuman (Homo sapiens)
- SynonymsCXCR6; BONZO; CD186; STRL33; TYMSTR
- DescriptionThis is a highly purified antibody with strong binding affinity towards the antigen that it has been risen against.Properly used, this antibody will ensure excellent and reproducible results with guaranteed success for the applications that it is tested in.
- Storage and handlingLyophilized antibodies can be shipped at ambient temperature and stored for short terms at +4 degrees Celsius and at -20 for long term storage. Reconstituted lyophilised and antibodies in liquid form can be shipped and stored for short terms at +4 degrees Celsius. Generally, it is recomended for long term storage (up to one year) 25-50% glycerol or ethylene glycol to be added and the vial must be stored at -20°C.
- AdvisoryIn order to retain the quality and the affinity of the antibodies unchanged, please, avoid cycles of freezing and thawing. For antibodies that are in liquid form or reconstituted lyophilized antibodies small amounts could become entrapped on the seal or the walls of the tube. Prior to use briefly centrifuge the vial to gather all the solution on the bottom.
- Additional descriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- TestReliatech antibodies supplies antibodies that are for research of human proteins.
- PropertiesHuman proteins, cDNA and human recombinants are used in human reactive ELISA kits and to produce anti-human mono and polyclonal antibodies. Modern humans (Homo sapiens, primarily ssp. Homo sapiens sapiens). Depending on the epitopes used human ELISA kits can be cross reactive to many other species. Mainly analyzed are human serum, plasma, urine, saliva, human cell culture supernatants and biological samples.
- Gene target
- Short nameAnti- CXCR6
- Techniqueanti-Human, anti
- Alternative nameantibody to-H. sapiens chemokine (C-X-C motif) receptor 6
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
- Alternative to gene targetchemokine (C-X-C motif) receptor 6, BONZO and CD186 and STRL33 and TYMSTR, CXCR6 and IDBG-29993 and ENSG00000172215 and 10663, this GO :0004930 and G-protein coupled receptor activity and molecular function this GO :0005886 and plasma membrane and cellular component this GO :0005887 and integral component of plasma membrane and cellular component this GO :0006935 and chemotaxis and biological process this GO :0006954 and inflammatory response and biological process this GO :0007186 and G-protein coupled receptor signaling pathway and biological process this GO :0015026 and coreceptor activity and molecular function this GO :0016021 and integral component of membrane and cellular component this GO :0016494 and C-X-C chemokine receptor activity and molecular function this GO :0019079 and viral genome replication and biological process this GO :0070098 and chemokine-mediated signaling pathway and biological process, C-X-C chemokine receptor activity, this GO :0004930: G-protein coupled receptor activity and also this GO :0015026: coreceptor activity and also this GO :0016494: C-X-C chemokine receptor activity, this GO :0004930: G-protein coupled receptor activity, this GO :0015026: coreceptor activity, this GO :0016494: C-X-C chemokine receptor activity, Plasma membranes, Cxcr6 and IDBG-206490 and ENSMUSG00000048521 and 80901, CXCR6 and IDBG-646261 and ENSBTAG00000015708 and 506807
101-M365 | Anti-Human CXCR6size: 100ug | 413.31 USD
- Catalog number101-M365
- Price413.31 USD
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameC-X-C motif chemokine receptor 6
- Synonyms gene name
- chemokine (C-X-C motif) receptor 6
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2002-08-23
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- CD molecules
- C-X-C motif chemokine receptors
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedThese results show that while the expression of MIG/CXCL9 and IP-10/CXCL10 are elevated in Systemic sclerosis (SSc) serum, the expression of CXCR3 is downregulated on SSc dermal Endothelial cells.Chemokine receptor expression on MBP-reactive T cells: CXCR6 is a marker of IFNgamma-producing effector cells.Immunohistochemistry revealed CXCR6 protein predominantly localised in normal colorectal epithelial cells and some scattered stromal cells. No or weak expression was found in cancerous tissue.LPS upregulates CXCR6 mRNA, protein, & surface expression in human aortic smooth muscle cells. Inhibition of TLR4 blocked LPS-mediated CXCR6 expression. LPS stimulated both AP-1 (c-Fos, c-Jun) and NF-kappaB (p50 and p65) activation.besides CXCL12/CXCR4, CXCL16/CXCR6 might be another important factor involved in PCa bone metastasis.CXCR6 and CXCR3 act coordinately with respective ligands and are involved in the pathophysiology of Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis-associated inflammatory processes.Our results suggest that the CXCL16/CXCR6 axis appears to be important in the progression of Ewing sarcoma family tumorAuthors present evidence that chemokine receptor CXCR6 and its only natural ligand, CXCL16, are significantly expressed by non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) and are involved in the pathobiology of lung cancer.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene