anti human CD57
anti human CD57 is available 4 times from Mbs monoclonals labs
GEN666259 | anti-human CD57-Biotinsize: 100ug | 462.13 USD
- Catalog numberGEN666259
- Price462.13 USD
- Purification methodN/A
- Form/Appearance50 mM Sodium Phosphate pH 7.5, 500 mM Potassium Chloride, 150mM NaCl, 5% Glycerol, 0.2% BSA.
- Concentration1.0 mg/ml
- Storage and shippingStore at 2 - 5 degree C. Do Not Freeze. Product should retain activity for at least 12 months after shipping date when stored as recommended.
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- TestMBS Monoclonals supplies antibodies that are for research of human proteins.
- PropertiesBiotin conjugates can be detected by horseradish peroxidase, alkaline phosphatase substrates or anti biotin conjugated antibodies. Avidin and Streptavidin bind to the small biotin and are couple to HRP or AP for ELISA. To break the streptavidin Biotin bond we suggest to use a 6 molar guanidine HCl solution with acidity of pH 1.6.Human proteins, cDNA and human recombinants are used in human reactive ELISA kits and to produce anti-human mono and polyclonal antibodies. Modern humans (Homo sapiens, primarily ssp. Homo sapiens sapiens). Depending on the epitopes used human ELISA kits can be cross reactive to many other species. Mainly analyzed are human serum, plasma, urine, saliva, human cell culture supernatants and biological samples.
- Gene target
- Short nameanti- CD57-
- Techniqueanti-Human, anti
- Alternative nameantibody to-H. sapiens CD57-biotinilated
1. Gene info
- Long gene namebeta-1,3-glucuronyltransferase 1
- Synonyms gene
- Synonyms gene name
- CD57 antigen
- Synonyms name
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2000-01-07
- Entrez gene record
- RefSeq identity
- CD molecules
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Technique using an instrument system for making, processing, and displaying one or more measurements on individual cells obtained from a cell suspension. Cells are usually stained with one or more fluorescent dyes specific to cell components of interest, e.g., DNA, and fluorescence of each cell is measured as it rapidly transverses the excitation beam (laser or mercury arc lamp). Fluorescence provides a quantitative measure of various biochemical and biophysical properties of the cell, as well as a basis for cell sorting. Other measurable optical parameters include light absorption and light scattering, the latter being applicable to the measurement of cell size, shape, density, granularity, and stain uptake.
- Tree numbers
- PubMedCD56(dim) NK cells continue to differentiate. During this process, they lose expression of NKG2A, sequentially acquire inhibitory killer cell inhibitory immunoglobulin-like receptors and CD57.NKG2Chi CD57hi natural killer cells are highly responsive to human cytomegalovirus-infected macrophages only in the presence of HCMV-specific antibodies, whereas they are functionally poor effectors of natural cytotoxicity.analysis of natural killer cell markers in renal transplantation that have roles in acute rejection reveals that CD56 and CD57 are increased in the interstitial compartment in donor-specific antibody (DSA)-negative biopsies from patients with acute antibody-mediated rejection without C4d, and CD16 is increased in the glomerular compartment in DSA-positive biopsies33 directly measured and 13 derived glycosylation traits in 3533 individuals were identified and three novel gene association (MGAT5, B3GAT1 and SLC9A9) were identified using an additional European cohort.differences in CgA and CD57 expression in human neuroendocrine tumors are related to the degree of differentiation of the neoplasms and probably reflect the degree of maturation (functional state) of neuroendocrine granules within the neoplastic cells.The density of CD57+ cells within lymphoid follicles of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patients was significantly increased compared to that of nonsmokers and smokers without chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
GEN666186 | anti-human CD57-FITCsize: 120 Tests | 462.13 USD
GEN666752 | anti-human CD57-Pur WAsize: 100ug | 409.21 USD
GEN666697 | anti-human CD57-Pur/PFsize: 100ug | 409.21 USD
- Also known asCD57
- Other namesN/A
- SubcategoryMnoclonal antibodies
- Gene nameCD57
- Gene name synonimsN/A
- Other gene namesN/A
- Immunoglobulin isotypeIgM
- Host organismMouse (Mus musculus)
- Species reactivityHuman (Homo sapiens); Due to limited knowledge and inability for testing each and every species, the reactivity of the antibody may extend to other species which are not listed hereby.
- Specificity and cross-reactivityN/A; Since it is not possible to test each and every species our knowledge on the corss reactivity of the antibodies is limited. This particular antibody might cross react with speacies outside of the listed ones.
- Tested applications:Flow Cytometry (FC/FACS), FX
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
Supplier:Brady Benelux NL