Anti Human CD5 Antibody
Anti Human CD5 Antibody is available 10 times from Immunostep labs
5A-100T | Anti Human CD5 Antibody -Apcsize: 100 TESTS | 277.22 USD
5B-01MG | Anti Human CD5 Antibody -BIOTINsize: 0,1 mg | 207.33 USD
- Catalog number5B-01MG
- Price207.33 USD
- Size0,1 mg
- DescriptionAnti Human CD5 Antibody -BIOTIN is a human antibody, specific for [L17F12] clones, it interacts with CD5 antigen, in thymocytes, T cells and subset of B and dendritic cells, CD5 plays a role of B-T cell interaction, and thymocytes maturation, this product was conjugated with BIOTIN format and reported for use in flow cytometric analysis.
- Other namesT1, Ly1, Tp67, Leu-6
- ApplicationFlow Cytometry Method [FCM].
- Expirationafter 1 year
- Additional descriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.Antibody against the Hu protein or peptide or recombinant supplied in 1 volumes. Ask for quote if you need bulk.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Immunostep they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.Biotin conjugates can be detected by horseradish peroxidase, alkaline phosphatase substrates or anti biotin conjugated antibodies. Avidin and Streptavidin bind to the small biotin and are couple to HRP or AP for ELISA. To break the streptavidin Biotin bond we suggest to use a 6 molar guanidine HCl solution with acidity of pH 1.6.Human proteins, cDNA and human recombinants are used in human reactive ELISA kits and to produce anti-human mono and polyclonal antibodies. Modern humans (Homo sapiens, primarily ssp. Homo sapiens sapiens). Depending on the epitopes used human ELISA kits can be cross reactive to many other species. Mainly analyzed are human serum, plasma, urine, saliva, human cell culture supernatants and biological samples.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameAnti CD5 Antibody -
- Techniqueanti human, Antibody, anti
- Alternative nameantibody to H. sapiens CD5 molecule (Antibody to) -biotinilated
- Alternative to gene targetCD5 molecule, LEU1 and T1, CD5 and IDBG-49730 and ENSG00000110448 and 921, protein binding, Cell surfaces, Cd5 and IDBG-144910 and ENSMUSG00000024669 and 12507, CD5 and IDBG-643103 and ENSBTAG00000013730 and 280745
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameCD5 molecule
- Synonyms gene
- Synonyms gene name
- CD5 antigen (p56-62)
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1986-01-01
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Scavenger receptor cysteine rich domain containing
- CD molecules
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- PubMedThere are positive correlations between disease progression and the percentage of CD19+/CD5+ cells coexpressing CTLA-4 both on the surface and intracellularly.multiple somatic mutations in human cancers. the value of the CD5 microsatellite as a marker for instability in different tumor types, particularly in B-cell leukemia and lymphoma.analysis of CD5-positive diffuse large B-cell lymphoma with the unusual phenotype of cytoplasmic CD20 (+), surface CD20 (-) [case report]Bcl-2 and CD5 are associated in non-Hodgkin lymphoma of head and neck and may be markers of poor prognosis, while Bcl-6 is positive especially in the tumor forms associated with the predominance of small cells and is a marker of favorable prognosisOur results show that CD5 expression is rare in MALT lymphoma, and is often associated with nongastric disease and an increased tendency to present with disseminated disease.Functional CD5-dependent casein kinase 2 signaling is necessary in a CD5 knock-in mouse for efficient differentiation of naive CD4+ T cells into T helper (Th)2 and Th17 cells, but not Th1-type cells.CD5 transcription is increased, leading to the production of three mRNA isoforms by APA, all contributing for protein production, at different levels. PTBP1 binds in the vicinity of pA1, leading to an increase in mRNA levels and miR-204 targets the longer CD5 mRNA.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
5CFB-100T | Anti Human CD5 Antibody -Cf-blue™size: 100 TESTS | 300.52 USD
5F-100T | Anti Human CD5 Antibody -Fitcsize: 100 TESTS | 218.98 USD
5PE-100T | Anti Human CD5 Antibody -Pesize: 100 TESTS | 265.57 USD
5PP-100T | Anti Human CD5 Antibody -PerCpsize: 100 TESTS | 265.57 USD
5PP5.5-100T | Anti Human CD5 Antibody -PerCp-cyanine5.5size: 100 TESTS | 300.52 USD
5PU-01MG | Anti Human CD5 Antibody -Puresize: 0,1 mg | 149.09 USD
5F19PE1-50T | Anti Human CD5/CD19 Antibody-FITC/PEsize: 50 TEST | 243.44 USD
5F20PE2-50T | Anti Human CD5/CD20 Antibody-FITC/PEsize: 50 TEST | 242.28 USD
- FormulatinPhosphate buffred solution, 0,09% sodium Azide, may contain carrier protein-stabilizer
- Storage2-8°C, store in dark, do not freeze
- RemarkFor Recherche Use Only.
- Gene nameCD5
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
Recombinant Mycobacterium smegmatis Proline tRNA ligase proS partial Proline tRNA ligase proS partial