Anti Human CD16 Antibody
Anti Human CD16 Antibody is available 11 times from Immunostep labs
16A2-100T | Anti Human CD16 Antibody -Apcsize: 100 TESTS | 329.2 USD
16B2-01MG | Anti Human CD16 Antibody -BIOTINsize: 0,1 mg | 203.9 USD
- Catalog number16B2-01MG
- Price203.9 USD
- Size0,1 mg
- DescriptionAnti Human CD16 Antibody -BIOTIN is a human antibody, specific for [3G8] clones,it reacts with antigens in NK cells, macrophages, and granulocytes, CD16 plays a role is phagocytosis, this product was conjugated with BIOTIN format and reported for use in flow cytometric analysis.
- ApplicationFlow Cytometry Method [FCM].
- Expirationafter 1 year
- Additional descriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.Antibody against the Hu protein or peptide or recombinant supplied in 1 volumes. Ask for quote if you need bulk.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Immunostep they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.Biotin conjugates can be detected by horseradish peroxidase, alkaline phosphatase substrates or anti biotin conjugated antibodies. Avidin and Streptavidin bind to the small biotin and are couple to HRP or AP for ELISA. To break the streptavidin Biotin bond we suggest to use a 6 molar guanidine HCl solution with acidity of pH 1.6.Human proteins, cDNA and human recombinants are used in human reactive ELISA kits and to produce anti-human mono and polyclonal antibodies. Modern humans (Homo sapiens, primarily ssp. Homo sapiens sapiens). Depending on the epitopes used human ELISA kits can be cross reactive to many other species. Mainly analyzed are human serum, plasma, urine, saliva, human cell culture supernatants and biological samples.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameAnti CD16 Antibody -
- Techniqueanti human, Antibody, anti
- Alternative nameantibody to H. sapiens CD16 (Antibody to) -biotinilated
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameFc fragment of IgG receptor IIIa
- Synonyms gene
- Synonyms gene name
- Fc fragment of IgG, low affinity IIIa, receptor for (CD16)
- Fc fragment of IgG, low affinity IIIa, receptor (CD16a)
- Synonyms name
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1988-11-30
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- CD molecules
- Immunoglobulin like domain containing
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- Locus Specific Databases
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- PubMedPAR-2 expression is increased on CD14++CD16+ monocytes in the peripheral blood of subjects with severe asthma and may be a biomarker of asthma severity.Observational study of gene-environment interaction and pharmacogenomic / toxicogenomic. (HuGE Navigator)Increased association with FCGR2A-FCGR3A haplotype suggests presence of additional genetic polymorphisms in linkage disequilibrium with this haplotype that may contribute to disease susceptibility.we demonstrated that CD16 is necessary for human papillomavirus virus-like particles internalization by NK cells, as well as for degranulation and cytokine production.Data indicate that that CD16 could stimulate gammadelta T cells independently of T-cell receptor (TCR) engagement and provide them with an intrinsic antibody-dependent cell-mediated cytotoxic (ADCC) potential.The inhibition of ADCC of effector cells having low affinity single-nucleotide polymorphisms (SNP) of FcgammaRIIIa by active complement was more potent than those having high-affinity SNPFcgammaRIIIa-158V was significantly overrepresented in children with primary immune thrombocytopenia.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
16CFB2-100T | Anti Human CD16 Antibody -Cf-blue™size: 100 TESTS | 295.03 USD
16F-100T | Anti Human CD16 Antibody -Fitcsize: 100 TESTS | 215.29 USD
16F2-100T | Anti Human CD16 Antibody -Fitcsize: 100 TESTS | 226.68 USD
16OC2-100T | Anti Human CD16 Antibody -Oc-515size: 100 TESTS | 454.5 USD
16PE2-100T | Anti Human CD16 Antibody -Pesize: 100 TESTS | 260.85 USD
16PP2-100T | Anti Human CD16 Antibody -PerCpsize: 100 TESTS | 454.5 USD
16PU2-01MG | Anti Human CD16 Antibody -Puresize: 0,1 mg | 146.94 USD
16PU-01MG | Anti Human CD16 Antibody -Puresize: 0,1 mg | 146.94 USD
16F256PE-50T | Anti Human CD16/CD56 Antibody-FITC/PEsize: 50 TEST | 238.07 USD
- Genes nameCD16/CD56
- FormulatinPhosphate buffred solution, 0,09% sodium Azide, may contain carrier protein-stabilizer
- Storage2-8°C, store in dark, do not freeze
- RemarkFor Recherche Use Only.
- Gene nameCD16
- Other namesFCG3, FCGR3, IGFR5,FCRIII
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
- Alternative to gene targetadenomatous polyposis coli, BTPS2 and DP2 and DP2.5 and DP3 and GS and PPP1R46, APC and IDBG-37007 and ENSG00000134982 and 324, microtubule plus-end binding, nuclei, Apc and IDBG-134573 and ENSMUSG00000005871 and 11789, BT.25770 and IDBG-644937 and ENSBTAG00000018852 and 533233
Supplier:Cloud Clone Corp