Anti-HPV16 E6 protein (2E3) Monoclonal, ALEXA Fluor 594
Anti-HPV16 E6 protein (2E3) Monoclonal, ALEXA Fluor 594 is available 1 time from Bioss monoclonal antibodies labs
GENTObsm-0990M-A594 | Anti-HPV16 E6 protein (2E3) Monoclonal, ALEXA Fluor 594size: 116 microliters | 570.66 USD
- TypeConjugated Primary Antibody
- Conjugated withALEXA FLUOR 594
- Host organismMouse (Mus musculus)
- Target Protein/PeptideHPV16 E6 protein
- SpecificityHighly specific antibody against HPV16 E6 protein
- ModificationNot modified
- ClonalityMonoclonal Antibodies
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Antigen SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from HPV16 E6 protein
- Gene ID1399
- Applications with corresponding dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Cross Reactive speciesVirus
- Cross Reactive Species detailsHPV16
- Background informationHuman papilloma viruses (HPVs) can be classified as either high risk or low risk according to their association with cancer. HPV16 and HPV18 are the most common of the high risk group while HPV6 and HPV11 are among the low risk types. Approximately 90% of cervical cancers contain HPV DNA of the high risk types. Mutational analysis have shown that the E6 and E7 genes of the high risk HPVs are necessary and sufficient for HPV transforming function. The specific interactions of the E6 and E7 proteins with p53 and pRB, respectively, correlate with HPV high and low risk classifications. The high risk HPV E7 proteins bind to pRB with a higher affinity than do the low risk HPV proteins, and only the high risk HPV E6 proteins form detectable complexes with p53 in vitro.
- Purification methodPurified by Protein G.
- StorageAqueous buffered solution containing 100ug/ml BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store at 4°C for 12 months.
- Excitation emission590nm/617nm
- SynonymsE6; HPV16 E6 protein; Human Papilloma Virus; Human papillomavirus type 16 E6; Human papillomavirus type 16; Protein E6; E6 protein; HPV16 E6; HPV16-E6; VE6_HPV16.
- Alternative name 1HPV16 E6 protein (2E3) Monoclonal Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR® 594 Conjugated
- Alternative name 2HPV16 E6 protein (2E3) Monoclonal anti-, ALEXA FLUOR 594 Conjugated
- AdvisoryCycles of freezing and thawing should be avoided as such cycles may denature the peptide chains of the antibody and reduce its affinity, specificity and reactivity. For antibodies in a liquid form or reconstituted lyophilized antibodies - small amounts of the soultion could be captured on the cap or the walls of the container. Right before use you could briefly centrifuge the vial to collect all of the solution on the bottom.
- PropertiesFor facs or microscopy Alexa 1 conjugate.
- ConjugationAlexa Fluor,ALEXA FLUOR® 594
- ConjugatedAlexa conjugate 1
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- AboutMonoclonals of this antigen are available in different clones. Each murine monoclonal anibody has his own affinity specific for the clone. Mouse monoclonal antibodies are purified protein A or G and can be conjugated to FITC for flow cytometry or FACS and can be of different isotypes.
- Gene target
- Short nameAnti-HPV16 E6 protein (2E3) Monoclonal,
- LabelALEXA FLUOR 594
- Alternative nameantibody to-HPV16 E6 protein (2E3) monoclonal, ALEXA Fluor 594
- Alternative techniqueantibodies