anti-Histone H2B Antibody
anti-Histone H2B Antibody is available 1 time from Biovision labs
3622-100 | anti-Histone H2B Antibodysize: Histone H2B Antibody | 397.45 USD
- Target of this antibody:Histone H2B
- Alternative names of antibody target:HIST3H2BB
- Background information:The nucleosome is made up of four core histone proteins (H2A, H2B, H3 and H4) and is the primary building block of chromatin. The N-terminal tail of core histones undergoes different posttranscriptional modification including acetylation, phosphorylation and methylation. These modifications occur in response to cell signal stimuli and have a direct effect on gene expression.
- Antibody host:Rabbit
- Clonality of antibody:Polyclonal
- Isotype:Rabbit IgG
- This antibody reacts with:Human, mouse, rat
- Immunogene sequence:Synthetic peptide corresponding to the N-terminus of human Histone H2B
- Concentration of antibody:0.5 mg/ml
- Form of antibody:Liquid
- Formulation of this antibody:100 µg (0.5 mg/ml) peptide affinity purified rabbit anti-Histone H2B polyclonal antibody in phosphate buffered saline (PBS), pH 7.2, containing 50% glycerol, 1% BSA, 0.02% thimerosal.
- Purification method:Affinity purified
- This antibody has been succesfully tested for use in following methods:Western blot, Immunoprecipitation
- Recommended usage:Western blotting (0.5-4 µg/ml) and immunoprecipitation (20-30 µg/ml). However, the optimal conditions should be determined individually. The antibody detects ~14 kDa histone H2B protein. It does not cross-react with other histones.
- Storage information:Shelf time: 12 months in temp.: -20 deg.C
- Shipping conditions:gel pack
- How to handle this antibody:The antibody solution should be gently mixed before use.
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Biovision they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameanti-Histone H2B Antibody
- TechniqueAntibody, anti
- Alternative nameantibody to-Histone H2B (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
Supplier:AS ONE INTERNATIONAL
Supplier:Bioss Primary Unconjugated Antibodies
Supplier:Bioss Polyclonal Antibodies