anti Haptoglobin Polyclonal Antibody
anti Haptoglobin Polyclonal Antibody is available 2 times from Biovision labs
7017-30T | anti-Haptoglobin Polyclonal Antibodysize: Haptoglobin Polyclonal Antibody | 167.45 USD
7017-100 | anti-Haptoglobin Polyclonal Antibodysize: Haptoglobin Polyclonal Antibody | 385.02 USD
- Target of this antibody:Haptoglobin
- Alternative names of antibody target:HP, BP, HPA1S, HP2ALPHA2, Zonulin
- Background information:As a result of hemolysis, hemoglobin is found to accumulate in the kidney and is secreted in the urine. Haptoglobin captures, and combines with free plasma hemoglobin to allow hepatic recycling of heme iron and to prevent kidney damage. Haptoglobin also acts as an Antimicrobial; Antioxidant, has antibacterial activity and plays a role in modulating many aspects of the acute phase response. Hemoglobin/haptoglobin complexes are rapidly cleared by the macrophage CD163 scavenger receptor expressed on the surface of liver Kupfer cells through an endocytic lysosomal degradation pathway. Uncleaved haptoglogin, also known as zonulin, plays a role in intestinal permeability, allowing intercellular tight junction disassembly, and controlling the equilibrium between tolerance and immunity to non-self antigens.
- Antibody host:Rabbit
- Clonality of antibody:Polyclonal
- Isotype:rabbit IgG
- This antibody reacts with:Human, also bind weakly in mouse and rat
- Immunogene sequence:human Haptoglobin (Cat. No. 7536)
- Concentration of antibody:0.5 mg/ml
- Form of antibody:Liquid
- Purification method:Affinity purified rabbit IgG
- This antibody has been succesfully tested for use in following methods:Western blot
- Recommended usage:Western blot: 1-4 µg/ml
- Storage information:Shelf time: 12 months in temp.: -20 deg.C
- Shipping conditions:gel pack
- How to handle this antibody:The antibody solution should be gently mixed before use.
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Biovision they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- GroupPolyclonals and antibodies
- AboutPolyclonals can be used for Western blot, immunohistochemistry on frozen slices or parrafin fixed tissues. The advantage is that there are more epitopes available in a polyclonal antiserum to detect the proteins than in monoclonal sera.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameanti-Haptoglobin Polyclonal Antibody
- TechniquePolyclonal, Antibody, anti
- Alternative nameantibody to-Haptoglobin polyclonal (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniquepolyclonals
Supplier:Cloud Clone Corp