Anti-GLP-1 (1G9) Monoclonal, ALEXA Fluor 594
Anti-GLP-1 (1G9) Monoclonal, ALEXA Fluor 594 is available 0 time from Bioss monoclonal antibodies labs
- TypeConjugated Primary Antibody
- Conjugated withALEXA FLUOR 594
- Host organismMouse (Mus musculus)
- Target Protein/PeptideGLP
- SpecificityHighly specific antibody against GLP
- ModificationNot modified
- ClonalityMonoclonal Antibodies
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Antigen SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human GLP-1
- Gene IDN/A
- Applications with corresponding dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Cross Reactive speciesHuman (Homo sapiens), Rat (Rattus norvegicus)
- Cross Reactive Species detailsNo significant cross reactivity is observed
- Background informationGlucagon plays a key role in glucose metabolism and homeostasis. Regulates blood glucose by increasing gluconeogenesis and decreasing glycolysis. A counterregulatory hormone of insulin, raises plasma glucose levels in response to insulin-induced hypoglycemia. GLP-1 is a potent stimulator of glucose-dependent insulin release. Play important roles on gastric motility and the suppression of plasma glucagon levels. May be involved in thesuppression of satiety and stimulation of glucose disposal in peripheral tissues, independent of the actions of insulin. Have growth-promoting activities on intestinal epithelium. May also regulate the hypothalamic pituitary axis (HPA) via effects on LH, TSH, CRH, oxytocin, and vasopressin. Belongs to the glucagon family.
- Purification methodPurified by Protein G.
- StorageAqueous buffered solution containing 100ug/ml BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store at 4°C for 12 months.
- Excitation emission590nm/617nm
- SynonymsGCG; GLP 1; glucagon; Glucagon like peptide 1; GRPP; GLP-17-36; GLP-17-37; Oxyntomodulin; OXM; OXY; GLUC_HUMAN.
- Alternative name 1GLP-1 (1G9) Monoclonal Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR® 594 Conjugated
- Alternative name 2GLP-1 (1G9) Monoclonal anti-, ALEXA FLUOR 594 Conjugated
- AdvisoryCycles of freezing and thawing should be avoided as such cycles may denature the peptide chains of the antibody and reduce its affinity, specificity and reactivity. For antibodies in a liquid form or reconstituted lyophilized antibodies - small amounts of the soultion could be captured on the cap or the walls of the container. Right before use you could briefly centrifuge the vial to collect all of the solution on the bottom.
- PropertiesFor facs or microscopy Alexa 1 conjugate.
- ConjugationAlexa Fluor,ALEXA FLUOR® 594
- ConjugatedAlexa conjugate 1
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- AboutMonoclonals of this antigen are available in different clones. Each murine monoclonal anibody has his own affinity specific for the clone. Mouse monoclonal antibodies are purified protein A or G and can be conjugated to FITC for flow cytometry or FACS and can be of different isotypes.
- Gene target
- Short nameAnti-GLP-1 (1G9) Monoclonal,
- LabelALEXA FLUOR 594
- Alternative nameantibody to-GLP-1 (1G9) monoclonal, ALEXA Fluor 594
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
Supplier:Bioss Polyclonal Antibodies