anti-GFP mAntibody (Clone 1)
anti-GFP mAntibody (Clone 1) is available 1 time from Biovision labs
5410-200 | anti-GFP mAntibody (Clone 1)size: GFP mAntibody (Clone 1) | 393.53 USD
- Target of this antibody:GFP
- Alternative names of antibody target:GFP antibody, Green Fluorescent Protein antibody, Enhanced green Fluorescent antibody
- Background information:EGFP is an improved variant of GFP (green fluorescent protein) with intense green fluorescence. It is an ideal tool for monitoring the dynamics of tagged proteins for protein-protein integration, cell-sorting, organelle labeling, protein localization, gene expression and more. The anti-eGFP antibody recognizes over expressed recombinant proteins containing the eGFP tag fused to either the amino- or carboxy termini of targeted proteins in transfected mammalian cells or other expression systems.
- Antibody host:Mouse
- Clonality of antibody:Monoclonal
- Isotype:Mouse IgG2b
- Clone:Clone 1
- This antibody reacts with:All species
- Immunogene sequence:Recombinant EGFP expressed in E. coli (Cat. # 4999-100)
- Concentration of antibody:1 mg/ml
- Form of antibody:Liquid
- Formulation of this antibody:200µg (1 mg/ml) in 1X PBS, pH 7.4 with 50% Glycerol
- Purification method:Protein G purified
- This antibody has been succesfully tested for use in following methods:Western blot
- Recommended usage:Western blotting (0.5-10 µg/ml).
- Storage information:Shelf time: 12 months in temp.: -20 deg.C
- Shipping conditions:gel pack
- How to handle this antibody:The antibody solution should be gently mixed before use.
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- Gene target
- Short nameanti-GFP mAntibody (Clone 1)
- Alternative nameantibody to-Green Fluorescent mAntibody (clonality 1)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
- Clone name1