anti-GADD153 Antibody is available 1 time from Biovision labs
3421-100 | anti-GADD153 Antibodysize: GADD153 Antibody | 385.02 USD
- Target of this antibody:GADD 153
- Alternative names of antibody target:GADD153 , DDIT3 , 126337 ,P35638 , CEBPZ , CHOP , CHOP10 , GADD153 , MGC4154
- Background information:GADD153 has been described as a growth arrest and DNA damage-inducible gene that encodes a C/EBP-related nuclear protein. Expression of GADD153 is induced by a variety of cellular stresses, including nutrient deprivation and metabolic perturbations. GADD153 functions to block cells in G1 to S phase in cell cycle progression and acts by dimerizing with other C/EBP proteins to direct GADD153 dimers away from “classical” C/EBP binding sites. Thus GADD153 acts as a negative modulator of C/EBP-like proteins in certain terminally differentiated cells.
- Antibody host:Rabbit
- Clonality of antibody:Polyclonal
- Isotype:Rabbit IgG
- This antibody reacts with:Human, mouse, rat
- Immunogene sequence:Synthetic peptide surrounding amino acid 124 of human GADD153
- Concentration of antibody:0.2 mg/ml
- Form of antibody:Liquid
- Formulation of this antibody:100 µg (0.2 mg/ml) Protein A purified rabbit polyclonal antibody in phosphate-buffered saline (PBS) containing 30% glycerol, 0.5% BSA, and 0.01% thimerosal.
- Purification method:Affinity purified
- This antibody has been succesfully tested for use in following methods:Western blotting, Immunoprecipitation, Immunohistochemistry
- Recommended usage:Western blotting (0.5-4 µg/ml), immunoprecipitation (10-20 µg/ml), and Immunohistochemistry (10-20 µg/ml). However, the optimal concentrations should be determined individually. The antibody recognizes 25 kDa GADD153 of human, mouse, and rat origins.
- Storage information:Shelf time: 12 months in temp.: -20 deg.C
- Shipping conditions:gel pack
- How to handle this antibody:The antibody solution should be gently mixed before use.
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Biovision they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameanti-GADD153 Antibody
- TechniqueAntibody, anti
- Alternative nameantibody to-GADD153 (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies