Anti-FSH receptor (Polyclonal), ALEXA Fluor 594
Anti-FSH receptor (Polyclonal), ALEXA Fluor 594 is available 1 time from Bioss polyclonal antibodies labs
- TypeConjugated Primary Antibody
- Conjugated withALEXA FLUOR® 594
- Host organismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target Protein/PeptideFSH receptor
- SpecificityThis antibody reacts specifically with FSH receptor
- ModificationNo modification has been applied to this antibody
- Modification siteNone
- ClonalityPolyclonal Antibody
- ClonePolyclonal Antibodies
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Subcellular locationsExtracellular
- Antigen SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human FSHR
- Gene ID2492
- Swiss ProtP23945
- Applications with corresponding dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Cross reactive speciesHuman (Homo sapiens), Mouse (Mus musculus), Rat (Rattus norvegicus)
- Cross Reactive Species detailsNo significant cross reactivity has been observed for this antibody for the tested species. However, note that due to limited knowledge it is impossible to predict with 100% guarantee that the antibody does not corss react with any other species.
- Background informationReceptor for follicle-stimulating hormone. The activity of this receptor is mediated by G proteins which activate adenylate cyclase.
- Purification methodPurified by Protein A.
- StorageWater buffered solution containing 100ug/ml BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store at 4°C for 12 months.
- Excitation emission590nm/617nm
- SynonymsLGR1; ODG1; FSHRO; Follicle-stimulating hormone receptor; FSH-R; Follitropin receptor; FSHR
- Also known asFSH receptor Polyclonal Antibody
- Other nameAnti-FSH receptor Polyclonal
- AdvisoryAvoid freeze/thaw cycles as they may denaturate the polypeptide chains of the antibody, thus reducing its reactivity, specificity and sensitivity. For antibodies that are in liquid form or reconstituted lyophilized antibodies small amounts could become entrapped on the seal or the walls of the tube. Prior to use briefly centrifuge the vial to gather all the solution on the bottom.
- PropertiesFor facs or microscopy Alexa 1 conjugate.
- ConjugationAlexa Fluor,ALEXA FLUOR® 594
- ConjugatedAlexa conjugate 1
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.The receptors are ligand binding factors of type 1, 2 or 3 and protein-molecules that receive chemical-signals from outside a cell. When such chemical-signals couple or bind to a receptor, they cause some form of cellular/tissue-response, e.g. a change in the electrical-activity of a cell. In this sense, am olfactory receptor is a protein-molecule that recognizes and responds to endogenous-chemical signals, chemokinesor cytokines e.g. an acetylcholine-receptor recognizes and responds to its endogenous-ligand, acetylcholine. However, sometimes in pharmacology, the term is also used to include other proteins that are drug-targets, such as enzymes, transporters and ion-channels.
- GroupPolyclonals and antibodies
- AboutPolyclonals can be used for Western blot, immunohistochemistry on frozen slices or parrafin fixed tissues. The advantage is that there are more epitopes available in a polyclonal antiserum to detect the proteins than in monoclonal sera.
- Gene target
- Short nameAnti-FSH receptor (Polyclonal)
- TechniquePolyclonal, anti
- LabelALEXA FLUOR 594
- Alternative nameantibody to-Follicle-stimulating hormone receptor (polyclonal), ALEXA Fluor 594
- Alternative techniquepolyclonals
GENTObs-0895R-A594 | Anti-FSH receptor (Polyclonal), ALEXA Fluor 594size: 100 microliters | 601.52 USD
- Catalog numberGENTObs-0895R-A594
- Price601.52 USD
- Size100 microliters
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedBone morphogenetic protein-6 stimulates gene expression of anti-Mullerian hormone in human granulosa cells.differences in hydrophobic interactions between transmembrane domains 6 and 7 of the rat and human FSH receptorsRole for FSHR gene in controlled ovarian stimulation outcome. Weight of this factor is probably low. Ser680 allele may act in concert with other environmental and genetic factors that contribute to FSH efficacy.Effects of antisense oligonucleotides to FSHR on cell proliferation and apoptosis in cells derived from ovarian mucinous cystadenocarcinonma in vitro.These data substantiate the occurrence of FSHR exon skipping in a subgroup of low responders and suggest that species-specific regulation of FSHR splicing plays diverse roles in mammalian ovarian function.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene