anti Fractalkine Antibody
anti Fractalkine Antibody is available 1 time from Biovision labs
5088-100 | anti-Fractalkine Antibodysize: Fractalkine Antibody | 372.15 USD
- Target of this antibody:Fractalkine
- Alternative names of antibody target:Fractalkine; C-X3-C motif chemokine 1; Neurotactin; CX3C membrane-anchored chemokine; Small-inducible cytokine D1
- Background information:Fractalkine, also known as neurotactin, is a membrane-bound CX3C Chemokine. The mature protein is part of a 397-amino acid precursor and consists of a chemokine domain of 76 amino acids, a mucin stalk of 241 amino acids, a putative transmembrane domain of 18 amino acids, and an intracellular tail of 37 amino acids. Within the chemokine domain, the first two cysteine residues are separated by 3 amino acids (CX3C). Fractalkine message is found in high abundance in the brain, kidney, lung and heart tissues. Fractalkine is chemotactic for monocytes and other leukocytes including NK cells and may play a role in brain inflammation.
- Antibody host:Rabbit
- Clonality of antibody:Polyclonal
- Isotype:Rabbit IgG
- This antibody reacts with:Human, mouse, rat
- Immunogene sequence:E. coli-expressed recombinant human Fractalkine
- Concentration of antibody:0.5 mg/ml
- Form of antibody:Liquid
- Purification method:Affinity purified
- This antibody has been succesfully tested for use in following methods:Western blotting, Immunoprecipitation, Immunohistochemistry
- Recommended usage:Western blot analysis (0.5-4 µg/ml). Per researcher’s feedback, it can also be used in immunoprecipitation (4-8 µg/ml), and Immunohistochemistry (10-20 µg/ml). However, the optimal conditions should be determined individually.
- Storage information:Shelf time: 12 months in temp.: -20 deg.C
- Shipping conditions:gel pack
- How to handle this antibody:The antibody solution should be gently mixed before use.
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Biovision they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameanti-Fractalkine Antibody
- TechniqueAntibody, anti
- Alternative nameantibody to-Fractalkine (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies