anti FABP5 Antibody
anti FABP5 Antibody is available 2 times from Biovision labs
- Target of this antibody:FABP5
- Alternative names of antibody target:Epidermal-type fatty acid-binding protein, E-FABP, Fatty acid-binding protein 5, Psoriasis-associated fatty acid-binding protein homolog
- Background information:FABPs have been reported to be involved in the uptake and metabolism of fatty acids, maintenance of cellular membrane fatty acids levels, intracellular trafficking, modulation of specific enzymes of lipid metabolic pathways, as well as in the modulation of cell growth and differentiation.
- Antibody host:Rabbit
- Clonality of antibody:Polyclonal
- Isotype:Rabbit IgG
- This antibody reacts with:Human
- Immunogene sequence:E. coli-expressed recombinant human FABP-5
- Concentration of antibody:0.5 mg/ml
- Form of antibody:Liquid
- Purification method:Affinity purified
- This antibody has been succesfully tested for use in following methods:Western blot
- Recommended usage:Western Blot analysis (0.5-4 µg/ml). However, the optimal conditions should be determined individually. Recombinant human FABP-5 (Cat.# 4505-25) can be used as a positive control.
- Storage information:Shelf time: 12 months in temp.: -20 deg.C
- Shipping conditions:gel pack
- How to handle this antibody:The antibody solution should be gently mixed before use.
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Biovision they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameanti-FABP5 Antibody
- TechniqueAntibody, anti
- Alternative nameantibody to-FABP5 (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
5505-30T | anti-FABP5 Antibodysize: FABP5 Antibody | 172.4 USD
5505-100 | anti-FABP5 Antibodysize: FABP5 Antibody | 370.6 USD
Recombinant Alkaliphilus oremlandii Segregation and condensation protein B scpB Segregation and condensation protein B scpB
Recombinant Klebsiella pneumoniae Phosphopantetheine adenylyltransferase coaD Phosphopantetheine adenylyltransferase coaD