Anti- ENOSF1 Antibody
Anti- ENOSF1 Antibody is available 0 time from Mbs polyclonals labs
- Long nameENOSF1, NT (ENOSF1, RTS, TYMSAS, Mitochondrial enolase superfamily member 1, Antisense RNA to thymidylate synthase)
- Synonim namesAnti -ENOSF1, NT (ENOSF1, RTS, TYMSAS, Mitochondrial enolase superfamily member 1, Antisense RNA to thymidylate synthase)
- Other namesenolase superfamily 1; enolase superfamily 1; enolase superfamily member 1; N/A
- Gene nameENOSF1
- Gene synonimsenosf1; im:6897724; zgc:153148; N/A
- ClonalityPolyclonal Antibodies
- CloneNot applicable to Polyclonal Antibodies
- Reacts withHuman (Homo sapiens)
- SpecificityHuman ;This is an antibody designed to detect ENOSF1
- Purification methodAffinity PurifiedPurified by Protein A This antibody was purified via Affinity Chromatography.
- Form/AppearanceSupplied as a liquid in PBS, pH 7.2, 0.09% sodium azide.
- ConcentrationEnquire us for detailed information on the concentration of this antibody
- Storage, shipping and handlingThe antibody is shipped at +4 degrees Celsius. Upon receving, freeze at -20. For longer periods of time we recommend keeping the vial frozen at -40 or -80. Avoid cycles of freezing and thawing as they may denaturate the polypeptide chains of the antibody. Due to transportation or handling reasons, small amounts of the antibody might get caught on the lid or walls of the vial.
- ApplicationsELISA (EL/EIA), Western Blot (WB)
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.Antibody for research use.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by MBS Polyclonals they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameAnti- ENOSF1 Antibody
- TechniqueAntibody, anti-, anti
- Alternative nameAntibody to ENOSF1 (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies