Anti- ENOSF1 Antibody
1x Anti- ENOSF1 Antibody found in MBS Polyclonals
- Long nameENOSF1, NT (ENOSF1, RTS, TYMSAS, Mitochondrial enolase superfamily member 1, Antisense RNA to thymidylate synthase)
- Synonim namesAnti -ENOSF1, NT (ENOSF1, RTS, TYMSAS, Mitochondrial enolase superfamily member 1, Antisense RNA to thymidylate synthase)
- Other namesenolase superfamily 1; enolase superfamily 1; enolase superfamily member 1; N/A
- Gene nameENOSF1
- Gene synonimsenosf1; im:6897724; zgc:153148; N/A
- ClonalityPolyclonal Antibodies
- CloneNot applicable to Polyclonal Antibodies
- Reacts withHuman (Homo sapiens)
- SpecificityHuman ;This is an antibody designed to detect ENOSF1
- Purification methodAffinity PurifiedPurified by Protein A This antibody was purified via Affinity Chromatography.
- Form/AppearanceSupplied as a liquid in PBS, pH 7.2, 0.09% sodium azide.
- ConcentrationEnquire us for detailed information on the concentration of this antibody
- Storage, shipping and handlingThe antibody is shipped at +4 degrees Celsius. Upon receving, freeze at -20. For longer periods of time we recommend keeping the vial frozen at -40 or -80. Avoid cycles of freezing and thawing as they may denaturate the polypeptide chains of the antibody. Due to transportation or handling reasons, small amounts of the antibody might get caught on the lid or walls of the vial.
- ApplicationsELISA (EL/EIA), Western Blot (WB)
- Gene target
- Short nameAnti- ENOSF1 Antibody
- TechniqueAntibody, antibody to, antibodies, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for
- Alternative nameAntibody to ENOSF1 (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
GEN6003759 | Anti- ENOSF1 Antibody0.2 ml 735.84 USD
Mycobacterium tuberculosis Putative S adenosyl methionine dependent methyltransferase MRA_0290 MRA_0290