anti-EHMT1 polyclonal antibody
anti-EHMT1 polyclonal antibody is available 1 time from Biovision labs
6837-50 | anti-EHMT1 polyclonal antibodysize: EHMT1 polyclonal antibody | 293.85 USD
- Target of this antibody:EHMT1
- Alternative names of antibody target:GLP1, KMT1D
- Background information:EHMT1 is a histone methyltransferase which specifically methylates histone H3 on lysine 9. H3K9 methylation represents a marker for epigenetic transcriptional repression. This repression is established by recruiting HP1 proteins to the methylated histone. H3K9 methylation may contribute to silencing of MYC and E2F responsive genes and plays a role in murine embryogenesis.
- Antibody host:Rabbit
- Clonality of antibody:Polyclonal
- Isotype:Rabbit IgG
- This antibody reacts with:Human, mouse.
- Immunogene sequence:Polyclonal antibody raised in rabbit against mouse Ehmt1 (euchromatic histone-lysine N-methyltransferase 1), using three KLH-conjugated synthetic peptides containing a sequence from the central part of the protein.
- Concentration of antibody:N/A
- Form of antibody:Liquid
- Formulation of this antibody:In PBS with 0.05% (W/V) sodium azide.
- Purification method:Whole Anti-Sera
- This antibody has been succesfully tested for use in following methods:Western blot, ELISA.
- Recommended usage:ELISA: 1:100 – 1:200, Western Blotting: 1:500.
- Storage information:Shelf time: 12 months in temp.: -20 deg.C
- Shipping conditions:gel pack
- How to handle this antibody:The antibody solution should be gently mixed before use.
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Biovision they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- GroupPolyclonals and antibodies
- AboutPolyclonals can be used for Western blot, immunohistochemistry on frozen slices or parrafin fixed tissues. The advantage is that there are more epitopes available in a polyclonal antiserum to detect the proteins than in monoclonal sera.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameanti-EHMT1 polyclonal antibody
- TechniquePolyclonal, Antibody, anti
- Alternative nameantibody to-EHMT1 polyclonal (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniquepolyclonals
Recombinant Xenopus laevis Arf-GAP with GTPase, ANK repeat and PH domain-containing protein 1 (agap1), partial