Anti-CXorf21 (Polyclonal), ALEXA Fluor 594
Anti-CXorf21 (Polyclonal), ALEXA Fluor 594 is available 1 time from Bioss polyclonal antibodies labs
- TypeConjugated Primary Antibody
- Conjugated withALEXA FLUOR® 594
- Host organismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target Protein/PeptideCXorf21
- SpecificityThis antibody reacts specifically with CXorf21
- ModificationNo modification has been applied to this antibody
- Modification siteNone
- ClonalityPolyclonal Antibody
- ClonePolyclonal Antibodies
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Subcellular locationsN/A
- Antigen SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human CXorf21
- Gene ID80231
- Swiss ProtN/A
- Applications with corresponding dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Cross reactive speciesHuman (Homo sapiens), Mouse (Mus musculus), Rat (Rattus norvegicus)
- Cross Reactive Species detailsNo significant cross reactivity has been observed for this antibody for the tested species. However, note that due to limited knowledge it is impossible to predict with 100% guarantee that the antibody does not corss react with any other species.
- Background informationThe X and Y chromosomes are the human sex chromosomes. Chromosome X consists of about 153 million base pairs and nearly 1,000 genes. The combination of an X and Y chromosome lead to normal male development while two copies of X lead to normal female development. There are a number of conditions related to an unsual number and combination of sex chromosomes being inherited. More than one copy of the X chromosome with a Y chromosome causes Klinefelter's syndrome. A single copy of X alone leads to Turner's syndrome. More than 2 copies of the X chromosome, in the absence of a Y chromosome, is known as Triple X syndrome. Color blindness, hemophilia, and Duchenne muscular dystrophy are well known X chromosome-linked conditions which affect males more frequently as males carry a single X chromosome. The CXorf21 gene product has been provisionally designated CXorf21 pending further characterization.
- Purification methodPurified by Protein A.
- StorageWater buffered solution containing 100ug/ml BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store at 4°C for 12 months.
- Excitation emission590nm/617nm
- SynonymsChromosome X open reading frame 21; FLJ11577; Hypothetical protein LOC80231; Uncharacterized protein CXorf21; CX021_HUMAN.
- Also known asCXorf21 Polyclonal Antibody
- Other nameAnti-CXorf21 Polyclonal
- AdvisoryAvoid freeze/thaw cycles as they may denaturate the polypeptide chains of the antibody, thus reducing its reactivity, specificity and sensitivity. For antibodies that are in liquid form or reconstituted lyophilized antibodies small amounts could become entrapped on the seal or the walls of the tube. Prior to use briefly centrifuge the vial to gather all the solution on the bottom.
- PropertiesFor facs or microscopy Alexa 1 conjugate.
- ConjugationAlexa Fluor,ALEXA FLUOR® 594
- ConjugatedAlexa conjugate 1
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- GroupPolyclonals and antibodies
- AboutPolyclonals can be used for Western blot, immunohistochemistry on frozen slices or parrafin fixed tissues. The advantage is that there are more epitopes available in a polyclonal antiserum to detect the proteins than in monoclonal sera.
- Gene target
- Short nameAnti-CXorf21 (Polyclonal)
- TechniquePolyclonal, anti
- LabelALEXA FLUOR 594
- Alternative nameantibody to-CXorf21 (polyclonal), ALEXA Fluor 594
- Alternative techniquepolyclonals
GENTObs-9552R-A594 | Anti-CXorf21 (Polyclonal), ALEXA Fluor 594size: 100 microliters | 570.91 USD
- Catalog numberGENTObs-9552R-A594
- Price570.91 USD
- Size100 microliters
1. Gene info
- Long gene namechromosome X open reading frame 21
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2004-06-02
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- Locus Specific Databases
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Entrez Gene
Recombinant Chlorobium chlorochromatii Ketol acid reductoisomerase ilvC Ketol acid reductoisomerase ilvC
Recombinant Agaricus bisporus Cellulose growth specific protein cel1 Cellulose growth specific protein cel1
Recombinant Escherichia coli O81 Electron transport complex protein Electron transport complex protein