Anti-CXCR4 Picoband Antibody
Anti-CXCR4 Picoband Antibody is available 1 time from Boster labs
A00031 | Anti-CXCR4 Picoband Antibodysize: 100µg/vial | 455.13 USD
- Sample Size Available30ug for $99, contact us for details
- ImmunogenA synthetic peptide corresponding to a sequence at the C-terminus of human CXCR4 (265-294aa ILLEIIKQGCEFENTVHKWISITEALAFFH), different from the related mouse sequence by five amino acids, and from the related rat sequence by three amino acids.
- PurificationImmunogen affinity purified.
- Storage & Transport ConditionsAt -20°C for one year. After reconstitution, at 4°C for one month. It can also be aliquotted and stored frozen at -20°C for a longer time.Avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- Cross-reactivityNo cross reactivity with other proteins.
- Ig TypeN/A
- ReconstitutionAdd 0.2ml of distilled water will yield a concentration of 500ug/ml.
- Application DetailsWestern blot, 0.1-0.5µg/ml, Human
- Product Datasheetwww.bosterbio.com/datasheet.php?sku=A00031
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by boster they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameAnti-CXCR4 Picoband Antibody
- TechniqueAntibody, anti
- Alternative nameantibody to-chemokine (C-X-C motif) receptor 4 Picoband (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
- Alternative to gene targetchemokine (C-X-C motif) receptor 4, CD184 and D2S201E and FB22 and HM89 and HSY3RR and LAP-3 and LAP3 and LCR1 and LESTR and NPY3R and NPYR and NPYRL and NPYY3R and WHIM, CXCR4 and IDBG-71032 and ENSG00000121966 and 7852, ubiquitin binding, Cell surfaces, Cxcr4 and IDBG-189999 and ENSMUSG00000045382 and 12767, CXCR4 and IDBG-642187 and ENSBTAG00000001060 and 281736