anti-CSE1 Antibody is available 1 time from Biovision labs
3778-100 | anti-CSE1 Antibodysize: CSE1 Antibody | 366.91 USD
- Target of this antibody:CSE1
- Alternative names of antibody target:CSE1, CSE-1, CSE1L, Chromosome Segregation 1-like, CAS, Cellular Apoptosis Susceptibility Protein, XPO2, XPO-2
- Background information:CSE1 function to re-export importin-alpha to the cytoplasm after it has transported nuclear localization signal (NLS) containing proteins to the nucleus. CSE1 is also thought to play a role in cell proliferation and the mitotic spindle checkpoint.
- Antibody host:Rabbit
- Clonality of antibody:Polyclonal
- Isotype:Rabbit IgG
- This antibody reacts with:Human, mouse
- Immunogene sequence:Synthetic peptide of human CSE1
- Concentration of antibody:N/A
- Form of antibody:Liquid
- Formulation of this antibody:100 µl affinity purified rabbit polyclonal antibody in phosphate-buffered saline (PBS) containing 30% glycerol, 1% BSA and 0.02% thimerosal.
- Purification method:Affinity purified
- This antibody has been succesfully tested for use in following methods:Western blot, Immunoprecipitation
- Recommended usage:Western blotting (1:1000 – 1:2500) and Immunoprecipitation. However, the optimal concentrations should be determined individually. HeLa cell lysate can be used as a positive control. The antibody recognizes the CSE1 of human and mouse origins. Reactivity to other species has not been tested.
- Storage information:Shelf time: 12 months in temp.: -20 deg.C
- Shipping conditions:gel pack
- How to handle this antibody:The antibody solution should be gently mixed before use.
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Biovision they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameanti-CSE1 Antibody
- TechniqueAntibody, anti
- Alternative nameantibody to-CSE1 (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
Supplier:Brady Benelux NL
GNAI2, NT (GNAI2, GNAI2B, Guanine nucleotide-binding protein G(i) subunit alpha-2, Adenylate cyclase-inhibiting G alpha protein)