anti-Collagen III Antibody
anti-Collagen III Antibody is available 1 time from Proscience labs
49-568 | anti-Collagen III Antibodysize: 0.05 mg | 208.4 USD
- Gene infoCollagens are highly conserved throughout evolution and are characterized by an uninterrupted "Glycine-X-Y" triplet repeat that is a necessary part of the triple helical structure. For these reasons it is often extremely difficult to generate antibodies with specificities to collagens. The development of type specific antibodies is dependent on NON-DENATURED three-dimensional epitopes. Collagens are extensively purified for immunization from human and bovine placenta and cartilage by limited pepsin digestion and selective salt precipitation. This preparation results in a native conformation of the protein. Antibodies are isolated from rabbit antiserum and are extensively cross-adsorbed by immunoaffinity purification to produce 'type' specific antibodies. Greatly diminished reactivity and selectivity of these antibodies will result if denaturing and reducing conditions of SDS-PAGE and immunoblotting are used.
- Gene namesEDS4A
- Antibodie's labelunlabelled serum
- PurityImmunoaffinity Chromatography
- Ab raised inRabbit
- AntigenCollagen III antibody was made against Full length Collagen Type III with intact 3-dimensional helical structure from human and bovine placenta.
- Immuno applicationELISA, Western Blot, immuno-histo-chemistry, immuno precipitation
- Antibody adviceCollagen III antibody can be used in ELISA starting at 1:000 - 1:1000, and immunohistochemistry starting at 5 ug/mL.
- Suspention, pH, azide0.125 M sodium borate, 0.075 M sodium chloride, 0.005 M EDTA;, pH 8.0, 0.01% sodium azide.
- Keep atStore Collagen III antibody at 4 grades C or -20 grades C. As with all antibodies avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Works withBovine, Human
- Omim nr124056490
- Ncbi nrP02461
- Vial with antibodyin solution
- NCBI GENE nr1281
- GENE symbolCOL3A1
- Antigene namecollagen, type III, alpha 1
- SourceHomo sapiens
- Protein nrP02461
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by proscience they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- GeneCollagen Types in bones and muscles can be hydrolyzed and used in human grafts. ( Type II )
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameanti-Collagen III Antibody
- TechniqueAntibody, anti
- Alternative nameantibody to-Collagen III (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
Recombinant Desulfovibrio vulgaris subsp vulgaris 30S ribosomal protein S19 rpsS 30S ribosomal protein S19 rpsS