anti-CD160 Polyclonal Antibody
anti-CD160 Polyclonal Antibody is available 1 time from Biovision labs
A1072-100 | anti-CD160 Polyclonal Antibodysize: CD160 Polyclonal Antibody | 254.28 USD
- Target of this antibody:CD160
- Alternative names of antibody target:CD160 antigen, Natural killer cell receptor BY55, CD160, CD160, BY55
- Background information:CD160 is a 27 kDa glycoprotein which was initially identified with the monoclonal antibody BY55. Its expression is tightly associated with peripheral blood NK cells and CD8 T lymphocytes with cytolytic effector activity. The cDNA sequence of CD160 predicts a cysteine-rich, glycosylphosphatidylinositol-anchored protein of 181 amino acids with a single Ig-like domain weakly homologous to KIR2DL4 molecule. CD160 is expressed at the cell surface as a tightly disulfide-linked multimer. RNA blot analysis revealed CD160 mRNAs of 1.5 and 1.6 kb whose expression was highly restricted to circulating NK and T cells, spleen and small intestine. Within NK cells CD160 is expressed by CD56dimCD16+ cells whereas among circulating T cells its expression is mainly restricted to TCRgd bearing cells and to TCRab+CD8brightCD95+ CD56+CD28-CD27-cells. In tissues, CD160 is expressed on all intestinal intraepithelial lymphocytes. CD160 shows a broad specificity for binding to both classical and nonclassical MHC class I molecules.
- Antibody host:Rabbit
- Clonality of antibody:Polyclonal
- Isotype:Rabbit IgG
- This antibody reacts with:Human
- Immunogene sequence:KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 56-82 amino acids from the Central region of human CD160.
- Form of antibody:Liquid
- Formulation of this antibody:PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- Purification method:Protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- This antibody has been succesfully tested for use in following methods:WB
- Recommended usage:WB: 1:1001
- Storage information:Shelf time: 12 months in temp.: -20 deg.C
- Shipping conditions:gel pack
- How to handle this antibody:The antibody solution should be gently mixed before use
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Biovision they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- GroupPolyclonals and antibodies
- AboutPolyclonals can be used for Western blot, immunohistochemistry on frozen slices or parrafin fixed tissues. The advantage is that there are more epitopes available in a polyclonal antiserum to detect the proteins than in monoclonal sera.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameanti-CD160 Polyclonal Antibody
- TechniquePolyclonal, Antibody, anti
- Alternative nameantibody to-CD160 molecule polyclonal (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniquepolyclonals
- Alternative to gene targetCD160 molecule, BY55 and NK1 and NK28, CD160 and IDBG-101772 and ENSG00000117281 and 11126, MHC class I receptor activity, Plasma membranes, Cd160 and IDBG-176450 and ENSMUSG00000038304 and 54215