anti-CD146/MCAM Antibody (CT)
anti-CD146/MCAM Antibody (CT) is available 1 time from Biovision labs
6801-100 | anti-CD146/MCAM Antibody (CT)size: CD146/MCAM Antibody (CT) | 359.96 USD
- Target of this antibody:CD146
- Alternative names of antibody target:MCAM; MUC18; Cell surface glycoprotein MUC18; Cell surface glycoprotein P1H12; Melanoma cell adhesion molecule; Melanoma-associated antigen A32; Melanoma-associated antigen MUC18; S-endo 1 endothelial-associated antigen
- Background information:The CD146 antigen, also known as MCAM, is an integral membrane glycoprotein belonging to the immunoglobulin superfamily. CD146 contains the characteristic immunoglobulin-like domains (V-V-C2-C2-C2), a transmembrane region and a short cytoplasmic tail. The CD146 expression is detected in endothelial cells in vascular tissue throughout the body, and plays a role in cell adhesion, as well as in cohesion of the endothelial monolayer at intercellular junctions in vascular tissue. As a Ca2+-independent cell adhesion molecule involved in heterophilic cell to cell interactions and a surface receptor, CD146 triggers tyrosine phosphorylation of FYN and PTK2 and subsequently induced signal transduction, proteolysis, or immune recognition. CD146 is expressed predominantly on metastatic lesions and advanced primary tumours, and has been suggested to play an important role in tumour progression and the development of metastasis in certain human carcinomas.
- Antibody host:Rabbit
- Clonality of antibody:Polyclonal
- Isotype:Rabbit IgG
- This antibody reacts with:Human.
- Immunogene sequence:This MCAM antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 532-558 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human MCAM.
- Concentration of antibody:N/A
- Form of antibody:Liquid
- Formulation of this antibody:In PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- Purification method:Protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- This antibody has been succesfully tested for use in following methods:Western blot, IHC.
- Recommended usage:WB: 1:1000, IHC: 1:10 – 1:50.
- Storage information:Shelf time: 12 months in temp.: -20 deg.C
- Shipping conditions:gel pack
- How to handle this antibody:The antibody solution should be gently mixed before use.
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Biovision they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameanti-CD146/MCAM Antibody (CT)
- TechniqueAntibody, anti
- Alternative nameantibody to-CD146/melanoma cell adhesion molecule (Antibody to) (CT)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
- Alternative to gene targetmelanoma cell adhesion molecule, CD146 and MUC18, MCAM and IDBG-74428 and ENSG00000076706 and 102465453,4162, protein binding, nuclei, Mcam and IDBG-155835 and ENSMUSG00000032135 and 84004, MCAM and IDBG-631776 and ENSBTAG00000006835 and 281301
Supplier:Cloud Clone Corp
Supplier:Bioss Primary Unconjugated Antibodies