anti-CCR4 Antibody is available 1 time from Biovision labs
3817-100 | anti-CCR4 Antibodysize: CCR4 Antibody | 371.58 USD
- Target of this antibody:CCR4
- Alternative names of antibody target:C-C chemokine receptor 4, CCR 4, chemokine C C motif receptor 4 , C-C CKR-4, K5-5
- Background information:CCR4 is a chemokine receptor and is preferentially expressed on type 2 helper T (Th2-type) cells. In contrast to other chemokine receptors, the expression of CCR4 and CCR8 on Th2 cells is transiently increased following TCR and CD28 engagement. Moreover, activated Th1 cells up-regulate CCR4 expression and functional responsiveness to thymus- and activation-regulated chemokine.
- Antibody host:Rabbit
- Clonality of antibody:Polyclonal
- Isotype:Rabbit IgG
- This antibody reacts with:Human, mouse, dog
- Immunogene sequence:Synthetic peptide surrounding amino acid 32 of human CCR4
- Concentration of antibody:0.5 mg/ml
- Form of antibody:Liquid
- Formulation of this antibody:100 µg (0.5 mg/ml) affinity purified rabbit polyclonal antibody in phosphate-buffered saline (PBS) containing 30% glycerol, 0.5% BSA, and 0.01% thimerosal.
- Purification method:Affinity purified
- This antibody has been succesfully tested for use in following methods:Western blot
- Recommended usage:Western blotting (2-6 µg/ml). However, the optimal concentrations should be determined individually.
- Storage information:Shelf time: 12 months in temp.: -20 deg.C
- Shipping conditions:gel pack
- How to handle this antibody:The antibody solution should be gently mixed before use.
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Biovision they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameanti-CCR4 Antibody
- TechniqueAntibody, anti
- Alternative nameantibody to-chemokine (C-C motif) receptor 4 (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
- Alternative to gene targetchemokine (C-C motif) receptor 4, CC-CKR-4 and CD194 and ChemR13 and CKR4 and CMKBR4 and HGCN:14099 and K5-5, CCR4 and IDBG-23908 and ENSG00000183813 and 1233, C-C chemokine receptor activity, Cell surfaces, Ccr4 and IDBG-203512 and ENSMUSG00000047898 and 12773, CCR4 and IDBG-644121 and ENSBTAG00000034883 and 100851774,408019
Transportin 1 Importin beta 2 Karyopherin beta 2 M9 Region Interaction Protein MIP TNPO1 KPNB2 MIP1 TRN