anti-BTLA Polyclonal Antibody
anti-BTLA Polyclonal Antibody is available 1 time from Biovision labs
A1082-50 | anti-BTLA Polyclonal Antibodysize: BTLA Polyclonal Antibody | 422.61 USD
- Target of this antibody:BTLA
- Alternative names of antibody target:BTLA, CD272
- Background information:The B- and T-lymphocyte attenuator (BTLA) protein is a member of the immunoglobulin superfamily containing a single immunoglobulin (Ig) domain. Like other coihibitory receptors such as CTLA-4 and PD-1, BTLA functions as a receptor that relays inhibitory signals to suppress the immune response, and can inhibit LPS-induced endotoxic shock by suppressing TLR4 signaling in innate immune cells. Polymorphisms in this gene have also been associated with an increased risk of rheumatoid arthritis
- Antibody host:Rabbit
- Clonality of antibody:Polyclonal
- Isotype:Rabbit IgG
- This antibody reacts with:Human
- Form of antibody:Liquid
- Formulation of this antibody:PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- Purification method:Protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- This antibody has been succesfully tested for use in following methods:IHC, IF, WB
- Recommended usage:WB: 1-2 µg/ml; IHC: 2.5 µg/ml; IF: 20 µg/ml
- Storage information:Shelf time: 12 months in temp.: -20 deg.C
- Shipping conditions:gel pack
- How to handle this antibody:The antibody solution should be gently mixed before use
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Biovision they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- GroupPolyclonals and antibodies
- AboutPolyclonals can be used for Western blot, immunohistochemistry on frozen slices or parrafin fixed tissues. The advantage is that there are more epitopes available in a polyclonal antiserum to detect the proteins than in monoclonal sera.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameanti-BTLA Polyclonal Antibody
- TechniquePolyclonal, Antibody, anti
- Alternative nameantibody to-B and T lymphocyte associated polyclonal (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniquepolyclonals
- Alternative to gene targetB and T lymphocyte associated, BTLA and IDBG-49858 and ENSG00000186265 and 151888, protein binding, Cell surfaces, Btla and IDBG-162900 and ENSMUSG00000052013 and 208154, BTLA and IDBG-632288 and ENSBTAG00000011871 and 531767
Supplier:SAB ELISA KIT
Supplier:Brady Benelux NL