anti BRD3 BD2 Antibody
anti BRD3 BD2 Antibody is available 2 times from Biovision labs
6662-100 | anti-BRD3-BD2 Antibodysize: BRD3-BD2 Antibody | 420.01 USD
6662-30T | anti-BRD3-BD2 Antibodysize: BRD3-BD2 Antibody | 166.42 USD
- Catalog number6662-30T
- Price166.42 USD
- SizeBRD3-BD2 Antibody
- Formulation of this antibody:30 µg (0.5 mg/ml) of antibody in PBS pH 7.2 containing 0.01 % BSA, 0.01 % thimerosal, and 50 % glycerol.
1. Gene info
- Long gene namebromodomain containing 3
- Synonyms gene name
- bromodomain-containing 3
- Synonyms name
- Discovery year2000-07-25
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Bromodomain containing, BET
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
- Target of this antibody:BRD3-BD2
- Alternative names of antibody target:KIAA0043, RING3L
- Background information:The acetylation of histone lysine residues plays a crucial role in the epigenetic regulation of gene transcription. A bromodomain is a protein domain that recognizes acetylated lysine residues such as those on the N-terminal tails of histones. This recognition is often a prerequisite for protein-histone association and chromatin remodeling. These domains function in the linking of protein complexes to acetylated nucleosomes, thereby controlling chromatin structure and gene expression. Thus, bromodomains serve as “readers” of histone acetylation marks regulating the transcription of target promoters. BRD3 binds hyper-acetylated chromatin and plays a role in the regulation of transcription, probably by chromatin remodeling and interaction with transcription factors. It regulates transcription by promoting the binding of the transcription factor GATA1 to its targets and transcription of the CCND1 gene. A chromosomal aberration involving BRD3 was found in a rare, aggressive, and lethal carcinoma arising in midline organs of young people.
- Antibody host:Rabbit
- Clonality of antibody:Polyclonal
- Isotype:Rabbit IgG
- This antibody reacts with:Human
- Immunogene sequence:Recombinant human BRD3-BD2 protein (Cat # 7257)
- Concentration of antibody:0.5 mg/ml
- Form of antibody:Liquid
- Purification method:Affinity Purified Antibody
- This antibody has been succesfully tested for use in following methods:Western blot
- Recommended usage:Western blot: 1-4 µg/ml.
- Storage information:Shelf time: 12 months in temp.: -20 deg.C
- Shipping conditions:gel pack
- How to handle this antibody:The antibody solution should be gently mixed before use.
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Biovision they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameanti-BRD3-BD2 Antibody
- TechniqueAntibody, anti
- Alternative nameantibody to-BRD3-BD2 (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
Recombinant Macaca fascicularis Uncharacterized protein C20orf152 homolog (QtsA-11192, QtsA-13521), partial