Anti-BNP(H1G3) Monoclonal, ALEXA Fluor 594
Anti-BNP(H1G3) Monoclonal, ALEXA Fluor 594 is available 1 time from Bioss monoclonal antibodies labs
- TypeConjugated Primary Antibody
- Conjugated withALEXA FLUOR 594
- Host organismMouse (Mus musculus)
- Target Protein/PeptideBNP
- SpecificityHighly specific antibody against BNP
- ModificationNot modified
- ClonalityMonoclonal Antibodies
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Antigen SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human BNP
- Gene ID4879
- Applications with corresponding dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Cross Reactive speciesHuman (Homo sapiens)
- Cross Reactive Species detailsNo significant cross reactivity is observed
- Background informationBrain natriuretic peptide (BNP) circulates in blood as a peptide hormone with natriuretic, vasodilatory and renin inhibitory properties. BNP is secreted predominantly by the left ventricular myocytes in response to volume expansion and pressure overload. BNP belongs to a family of structurally similar peptide hormones, which includes atrial natriuretic peptide (ANP), BNP, C-type natriuretic peptide (CNP) and urodilatin. These peptides are characterized by a common 17 amino acid ring structure with a disulfide bond between two cystein residues. This ring structure shows high homology between different natriuretic peptides (eleven of the 17 amino acid residues are homologous in the ring of each of the natriuretic peptides). BNP is a 32 amino acid peptide with disulfide bond between the cysteine residues Cys10 and Cys26. In earlier studies it has been demonstrated that BNP concentration in blood increases with the severity of congestive heart failure. Quantitative measurement of BNP in blood provides an objective indicator of congestive heart failure severity.
- Purification methodPurified by Protein G.
- StorageAqueous buffered solution containing 100ug/ml BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store at 4°C for 12 months.
- Excitation emission590nm/617nm
- SynonymsBNP 32; Brain natriuretic peptide 32; Gamma brain natriuretic peptide; Natriuretic peptide brain type; Natriuretic peptide precursor B; Natriuretic peptides B; NPPB; NPPB protein.
- Alternative name 1BNP(H1G3) Monoclonal Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR® 594 Conjugated
- Alternative name 2BNP(H1G3) Monoclonal anti-, ALEXA FLUOR 594 Conjugated
- AdvisoryCycles of freezing and thawing should be avoided as such cycles may denature the peptide chains of the antibody and reduce its affinity, specificity and reactivity. For antibodies in a liquid form or reconstituted lyophilized antibodies - small amounts of the soultion could be captured on the cap or the walls of the container. Right before use you could briefly centrifuge the vial to collect all of the solution on the bottom.
- PropertiesFor facs or microscopy Alexa 1 conjugate.
- ConjugationAlexa Fluor,ALEXA FLUOR® 594
- ConjugatedAlexa conjugate 1
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- AboutMonoclonals of this antigen are available in different clones. Each murine monoclonal anibody has his own affinity specific for the clone. Mouse monoclonal antibodies are purified protein A or G and can be conjugated to FITC for flow cytometry or FACS and can be of different isotypes.
- Gene target
- Short nameAnti-BNP(H1G3) Monoclonal,
- LabelALEXA FLUOR 594
- Alternative nameantibody to-BNP(H1G3) monoclonal, ALEXA Fluor 594
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
GENTObsm-4579M-A594 | Anti-BNP(H1G3) Monoclonal, ALEXA Fluor 594size: 147 microliters | 602.25 USD
Supplier:SAB ELISA KIT