anti-BMPR2 Antibody (NT)
anti-BMPR2 Antibody (NT) is available 1 time from Biovision labs
6780-100 | anti-BMPR2 Antibody (NT)size: BMPR2 Antibody (NT) | 397.45 USD
- Target of this antibody:BMPR2
- Alternative names of antibody target:BMPR2; PPH1; Bone morphogenetic protein receptor type-2; Bone morphogenetic protein receptor type II
- Background information:BMPR2 is a type II serine/threonine receptor kinase that binds to an array of secreted bone morphogenetic proteins (BMPs). BMPs belong to the superfamily of TGF-β ligands that modulate gastrulation, neurogenesis, chondrogenesis, interdigital cell death, and bone morphogenesis. In contrast to the TGF-β type II receptor, BMPR2 contains an extended carboxyl-terminal region that interacts with multiple signaling molecules to modulate the responsiveness of target genes to BMPs. BMP signaling requires oligomerization of both type I and type II receptors to elicit a functional response of target genes. BMP binding to type I and II receptors induces Smad1/5/8 phosphorylation which is required for the activation of target genes. In vitro and in vivo evidence suggests that defects in BMPR2 may contribute to pulmonary hypertension, inflammation, and endothelial injury.
- Antibody host:Rabbit
- Clonality of antibody:Polyclonal
- Isotype:Rabbit IgG
- This antibody reacts with:Human, Mouse.
- Immunogene sequence:This BMPR2 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 28-59 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human BMPR2.
- Concentration of antibody:N/A
- Form of antibody:Liquid
- Formulation of this antibody:In PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- Purification method:Saturated Ammonium Sulfate (SAS) precipitation followed by dialysis
- This antibody has been succesfully tested for use in following methods:Western blot, IHC, FACS.
- Recommended usage:WB: 1:1000, IHC: 1:10 – 1:50, FC: 1:10 – 1:50.
- Storage information:Shelf time: 12 months in temp.: -20 deg.C
- Shipping conditions:gel pack
- How to handle this antibody:The antibody solution should be gently mixed before use.
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Biovision they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameanti-BMPR2 Antibody (NT)
- TechniqueAntibody, anti
- Alternative nameantibody to-bone morphogenetic protein receptor, classification II (serine/threonine kinase) (Antibody to) (NT)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
- Alternative to gene targetbone morphogenetic protein receptor, type II (serine/threonine kinase), BMPR-II and BMPR3 and BMR2 and BRK-3 and POVD1 and PPH1 and T-ALK, BMPR2 and IDBG-78880 and ENSG00000204217 and 659, activin receptor activity, Extracellular, Bmpr2 and IDBG-158574 and ENSMUSG00000067336 and 12168, BT.25715 and IDBG-643309 and ENSBTAG00000006420 and 407127