anti-ApoE Antibody (CT)
anti-ApoE Antibody (CT) is available 1 time from Biovision labs
6720-100 | anti-ApoE Antibody (CT)size: ApoE Antibody (CT) | 359.96 USD
- Target of this antibody:ApoE
- Alternative names of antibody target:APOE; Apolipoprotein E
- Background information:ApoE belongs to a group of proteins that bind reversibly with lipoprotein and play an important role in lipid metabolism. In addition to facilitating solubilization of lipids, these proteins help to maintain the structural integrity of lipoproteins, serve as ligands for lipoprotein receptors, and regulate the activity of enzymes involved in lipid metabolism. Significant quantities of ApoE are produced in liver and brain and to some extent in almost every organ. ApoE is an important constituent of all plasma lipoproteins. Defects in ApoE are a cause of hyperlipoproteinemia type III. ApoE exists in three major isoforms; E2, E3, and E4, which differ from one another by a single amino-acid substitution.
- Antibody host:Rabbit
- Clonality of antibody:Polyclonal
- Isotype:Rabbit IgG
- This antibody reacts with:Human
- Immunogene sequence:This APOE antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 263-292 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human APOE.
- Concentration of antibody:N/A
- Form of antibody:Liquid
- Formulation of this antibody:100 µl of antibody in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide
- Purification method:This antibody is prepared by Saturated Ammonium Sulfate (SAS) precipitation followed by dialysis against PBS.
- This antibody has been succesfully tested for use in following methods:Western blot, IHC
- Recommended usage:Western blot: ~1:1000, IHC: ~1:10-1:50.
- Storage information:Shelf time: 12 months in temp.: -20 deg.C
- Shipping conditions:gel pack
- How to handle this antibody:The antibody solution should be gently mixed before use.
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Biovision they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameanti-ApoE Antibody (CT)
- TechniqueAntibody, anti
- Alternative nameantibody to-apolipoprotein E (Antibody to) (CT)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
- Alternative to gene targetapolipoprotein E, AD2 and LDLCQ5 and LPG, APOE and IDBG-56807 and ENSG00000130203 and 348, lipoprotein particle binding, nuclei, Apoe and IDBG-152108 and ENSMUSG00000002985 and 11816, APOE and IDBG-639311 and ENSBTAG00000010123 and 281004
Supplier:Brady Benelux NL