anti-AMPKγ Antibody is available 1 time from Biovision labs
3109-100 | anti-AMPKγ Antibodysize: AMPKγ Antibody | 469.21 USD
- Target of this antibody:AMPKγ
- Alternative names of antibody target:AMPK, 5'-AMP-activated protein kinase, gamma-1 subunit, AMP activated protein kinase, gamma-1 subunit, AMPK gamma-1 chain, AMPKg
- Background information:AMPK gamma-1 chain is a regulatory subunit of the AMP-activated protein kinase (AMPK). AMPK is a heterotrimer consisting of an alpha catalytic subunit, and non-catalytic beta and gamma subunits. AMPK is an important energy-sensing enzyme that monitors cellular energy status. In response to cellular metabolic stresses, AMPK is activated, and thus phosphorylates and inactivates acetyl-CoA carboxylase (ACC) and beta-hydroxy beta-methylglutaryl-CoA reductase (HMGCR), key enzymes involved in regulating de novo biosynthesis of fatty acid and cholesterol. This subunit is one of the gamma regulatory subunits of AMPK.
- Antibody host:Rabbit
- Clonality of antibody:Polyclonal
- Isotype:Rabbit IgG
- This antibody reacts with:Human, mouse
- Immunogene sequence:Synthetic peptide selected from the center of human PRKAG1
- Concentration of antibody:0.25 mg/ml
- Form of antibody:Liquid
- Formulation of this antibody:100 µg (0.25 mg/ml) purified rabbit Ig polyclonal antibody supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- Purification method:Affinity purified
- This antibody has been succesfully tested for use in following methods:ELISA, Western blot, Immunohistochemistry
- Recommended usage:The antibody can be used for ELISA (0.25 µg/ml), Western blotting (0.5 – 2.5 µg/ml) and Immunohistochemistry (2.5-5.0 µg/ml).
- Storage information:Shelf time: 12 months in temp.: -20 deg.C
- Shipping conditions:gel pack
- How to handle this antibody:The antibody solution should be gently mixed before use.
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Biovision they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameanti-AMPKγ Antibody
- TechniqueAntibody, anti
- Alternative nameantibody to-AMPKγ (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
Supplier:AS ONE INTERNATIONAL
Recombinant Ashbya gossypii Sensitive to high expression protein 9 homolog, mitochondrial (SHE9), partial