Anti-alpha Estradiol Monoclonal, ALEXA Fluor 594
Anti-alpha Estradiol Monoclonal, ALEXA Fluor 594 is available 1 time from Bioss monoclonal antibodies labs
- TypeConjugated Primary Antibody
- Conjugated withALEXA FLUOR 594
- Host organismMouse (Mus musculus)
- Target Protein/Peptidealpha Estradiol
- SpecificityHighly specific antibody against alpha Estradiol
- ModificationNot modified
- ClonalityMonoclonal Antibodies
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Antigen SourceKLH conjugated alpha Estradiol
- Gene IDN/A
- Applications with corresponding dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Cross Reactive speciesOthers
- Cross Reactive Species detailsalpha Estradiol
- Background informationEstradiol (known as alpha Estradiol or 17 alpha Estradiol) is a biologically active estrogen in human breast cancer cells in tissue culture.17-estradiol and its selective receptor, ER-X, are not part of a classical hormone/receptor endocrine system but of a system with important autocrine/paracrine functions in the developing and adult brain. 17-Estradiol may have enormous implications for hormone replacement strategies at the menopause and in the treatment of such neurodegenerative disorders as Alzheimerâ€™s disease and ischemic stroke.
- Purification methodPurified by Protein G.
- StorageAqueous buffered solution containing 100ug/ml BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store at 4°C for 12 months.
- Excitation emission590nm/617nm
- Synonyms1,3,510-Estratriene-3,17alpha-diol; 3,17 alpha-Dihydroxy-1,3,510-estratriene; Epiestradiol; alpha Estradiol; 17 alpha Estradiol; Ethynyl Estradiol; Oestradiol; Estradial; Ovocylin.
- Alternative name 1alpha Estradiol Monoclonal Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR® 594 Conjugated
- Alternative name 2alpha Estradiol Monoclonal anti-, ALEXA FLUOR 594 Conjugated
- AdvisoryCycles of freezing and thawing should be avoided as such cycles may denature the peptide chains of the antibody and reduce its affinity, specificity and reactivity. For antibodies in a liquid form or reconstituted lyophilized antibodies - small amounts of the soultion could be captured on the cap or the walls of the container. Right before use you could briefly centrifuge the vial to collect all of the solution on the bottom.
- PropertiesFor facs or microscopy Alexa 1 conjugate.
- ConjugationAlexa Fluor,ALEXA FLUOR® 594
- ConjugatedAlexa conjugate 1
- DescriptionThe Anti-alpha Estradiol Monoclonal, is a α- or alpha protein sometimes glycoprotein present in blood.This antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- AboutMonoclonals of this antigen are available in different clones. Each murine monoclonal anibody has his own affinity specific for the clone. Mouse monoclonal antibodies are purified protein A or G and can be conjugated to FITC for flow cytometry or FACS and can be of different isotypes.
- Gene target
- Short nameAnti-alpha Estradiol Monoclonal,
- LabelALEXA FLUOR 594
- Alternative nameantibody to-a Estradiol monoclonal, ALEXA Fluor 594
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
GENTObsm-4533M-A594 | Anti-alpha Estradiol Monoclonal, ALEXA Fluor 594size: 146 microliters | 602.25 USD
- Catalog numberGENTObsm-4533M-A594
- Price602.25 USD
- Size146 microliters
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- Entrez Gene
Supplier:Bioss Primary Unconjugated Antibodies