anti Aldolase C ALDOC Antibody
anti Aldolase C ALDOC Antibody is available 0 time from Biovision labs
- Target of this antibody:ALDOC
- Alternative names of antibody target:ALDOC; ALDC; Fructose-bisphosphate aldolase C; Fructose-bisphosphate aldolase C; Brain-type aldolase
- Background information:Fructose 1, 6-bisphosphate aldolase catalyses the reversible condensation of glycerone-P and glyceraldehyde 3-phosphate into fructose 1, 6-bisphosphate. Fructose 1, 6-bisphosphate aldolase exists as three forms, the muscle-specific Aldolase A, the liver-specific aldolase B, and the brain-specific aldolase C. Aldolase A, B, and C arose from a common ancestral gene, from which aldolase B first diverged. Aldolase A is one of the most highly conserved enzymes known, with only about 2% of the residues changing per 100 million years. Aldolase B is regulated by the hormones insulin and glucagon and has been implicated in hereditary fructose intolerance disease. Aldolase C is a polypeptide that is exclusively expressed in Purkinje cells. Aldolase C-positive Purkinje cells are organized in the cerebellum as stripes or bands that run from anterior to posterior across the cerebellum and alternate with bands of Aldolase C-negative Purkinje cells.
- Concentration of antibody:N/A
- Form of antibody:Liquid
- Formulation of this antibody:100 µl of antibody in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide
- Storage information:Shelf time: 12 months in temp.: -20 deg.C
- Shipping conditions:gel pack
- How to handle this antibody:The antibody solution should be gently mixed before use.
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Biovision they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
- TechniqueAntibody, anti
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
- Alternative to gene targetaldolase C, fructose-bisphosphate, ALDC, ALDOC and IDBG-36924 and ENSG00000109107 and 230, cytoskeletal protein binding, Cytoplasm, Aldoc and IDBG-202678 and ENSMUSG00000017390 and 11676, ALDOC and IDBG-631697 and ENSBTAG00000013099 and 504584