anti-ACSL1 (Center) Control Peptide Antibody, 50 Вµg
anti-ACSL1 (Center) Control Peptide Antibody, 50 Вµg is available 1 time from Acr labs
AP55532CP-N | anti-ACSL1 (Center) Control Peptide Antibody, 50 Вµgsize: 50 Вµg | 321.23 USD
- Vial descriptionFACL1, FACL2, LACS, LACS1, LACS2
- Categorycontrol peptide
- Raised inlaboratory
- Clone1 vial
- Reactivitynot determined
- Molecular weightin kDa
- Activityto be determined
- Protein numberP33121
- Applicationnot determined
- StorageShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C for one year. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.Isotype or positive controls by peptides, antibodies and deactivated samples.Peptides short amino acid chains or epitopes or blocking antagonists. The shortest peptides are dipeptides, consisting of 2 amino acids joined by a single peptide bond, followed by tripeptides, tetra peptides, ... till polypeptides that are long, continuous, and unbranched synthetic peptide chains. These biological oligomers and polymers can be Solid-phase peptide synthesis (SPPS), or in continue produced for custom peptide synthesis projects. The High-efficiency solid phase peptide synthesis (HE-SPPS) is give very low production costs.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by acr they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameanti-ACSL1 (Center) Control Peptide Antibody, 50 Вµg
- TechniqueAntibody, Control, peptide, anti
- Alternative nameantibody to-ACSL1 (central) reference short protein sequence (Antibody to), 50 Вµg
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
Sialoprotein Bone aa294 295 BSP Bone Sialoprotein 2 BSP2 Cell binding Sialoprotein Integrin binding Sialoprotein