anti ACADSB Antibody
anti ACADSB Antibody is available 2 times from Biovision labs
3157-100 | anti-ACADSB Antibodysize: ACADSB Antibody | 366.18 USD
3150-100 | anti-ACADSB Antibodysize: ACADSB Antibody | 366.18 USD
- Target of this antibody:ACADSB
- Alternative names of antibody target:Short/branched chain specific acyl-CoA dehydrogenase, SBCAD
- Antibody host:Rabbit
- Clonality of antibody:Polyclonal
- Isotype:Rabbit IgG
- Immunogene sequence:Synthetic peptide surrounding amino acid 399 of mouse ACADSB
- Concentration of antibody:0.5 mg/ml
- Form of antibody:Liquid
- Formulation of this antibody:100 µg (0.5 mg/ml) affinity purified rabbit anti-ACADSB polyclonal antibody in phosphate buffered saline (PBS), pH 7.2, containing 30% glycerol, 0.5% BSA, 5 mM EDTA and 0.01% thimerosal.
- Purification method:Affinity purified
- This antibody has been succesfully tested for use in following methods:Western blot
- Storage information:Shelf time: 12 months in temp.: -20 deg.C
- Shipping conditions:gel pack
- How to handle this antibody:The antibody solution should be gently mixed before use.
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Biovision they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameanti-ACADSB Antibody
- TechniqueAntibody, anti
- Alternative nameantibody to-ACADSB (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
Supplier:Bioss Polyclonal Antibodies