anti 7 Methylguanosine Antibody
anti 7 Methylguanosine Antibody is available 2 times from Biovision labs
6655-100 | anti-7-Methylguanosine Antibodysize: 7-Methylguanosine Antibody | 521.65 USD
6655-30T | anti-7-Methylguanosine Antibodysize: 7-Methylguanosine Antibody | 171.55 USD
- Target of this antibody:7-Methylguanosine
- Alternative names of antibody target:m7G
- Background information:7-Methylguanosine (m7G) is a modified purine nucleobase. It is a methylated version of guanosine and when found in human urine, it may be a biomarker of some types of cancer. It also plays a role in RNA as blocking group at its 5´-end. 7-Methylguanosine may be used to characterize and study the metabolism of naturally occurring methylated guanosines in RNAs.
- Antibody host:Rabbit
- Clonality of antibody:Polyclonal
- Isotype:Rabbit IgG
- This antibody reacts with:Mammalian samples
- Immunogene sequence:This antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a BSA conjugated 7-Methylguanosine (BV-N11-12).
- Concentration of antibody:1 mg/ml
- Form of antibody:Liquid
- Purification method:Protein A and immunogen affinity purified antibody
- This antibody has been succesfully tested for use in following methods:Western blot, Dot Blot, Chromatin Immunoprecipitation (ChIP), RNA Binding Protein Immunoprecipitation (RIP).
- Recommended usage:Western blot: 1-4 µg/ml. Dot Blot, Chromatin Immunoprecipitation (ChIP), RNA Binding Protein Immunoprecipitation (RIP).
- Storage information:Shelf time: 12 months in temp.: -20 deg.C
- Shipping conditions:gel pack
- How to handle this antibody:The antibody solution should be gently mixed before use.
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Biovision they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameanti-7-Methylguanosine Antibody
- TechniqueAntibody, anti
- Alternative nameantibody to-7-Methylguanosine (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies