Anti-5HT3A Receptor/SR-3A (Polyclonal), ALEXA Fluor 594
Anti-5HT3A Receptor/SR-3A (Polyclonal), ALEXA Fluor 594 is available 1 time from Bioss polyclonal antibodies labs
GENTObs-12051R-A594 | Anti-5HT3A Receptor/SR-3A (Polyclonal), ALEXA Fluor 594size: 100 microliters | 557.02 USD
- Catalog numberGENTObs-12051R-A594
- Price557.02 USD
- Size100 microliters
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameimmunoglobulin heavy diversity 3/OR15-3A (non-functional)
- Synonyms gene name
- immunoglobulin heavy diversity 3/OR15-3A
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2000-04-17
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- Immunoglobulin heavy (IGH) orphons
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- PubMedFcR(-/-) mice exhibited a delayed and reduced frequency of Chlamydia-specific Th1 cells, compared to FcR(+/+) miceData identify a Cdc42 activation cycle in which FcR-activated Cdc42 stimulates PI3K and actin polymerization, and the subsequent increase of 3'PIs in cup membranes inactivates Cdc42 to allow actin recycling necessary for phagosome formation.
- Entrez Gene
- TypeConjugated Primary Antibody
- Conjugated withALEXA FLUOR® 594
- Host organismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target Protein/Peptide5HT3A Receptor/SR-3A
- SpecificityThis antibody reacts specifically with 5HT3A Receptor/SR-3A
- ModificationNo modification has been applied to this antibody
- Modification siteNone
- ClonalityPolyclonal Antibody
- ClonePolyclonal Antibodies
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Subcellular locationsExtracellular
- Antigen SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human 5HT3A Receptor/SR-3A
- Gene ID3359
- Swiss ProtP46098
- Applications with corresponding dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Cross reactive speciesHuman (Homo sapiens), Mouse (Mus musculus), Rat (Rattus norvegicus)
- Cross Reactive Species detailsNo significant cross reactivity has been observed for this antibody for the tested species. However, note that due to limited knowledge it is impossible to predict with 100% guarantee that the antibody does not corss react with any other species.
- Background informationThis is one of the several different receptors for 5-hydroxytryptamine (serotonin), a biogenic hormone that functions as a neurotransmitter, a hormone, and a mitogen. This receptor is a ligand-gated ion channel, which when activated causes fast, depolarizing responses in neurons. It is a cation-specific, but otherwise relatively nonselective, ion channel.
- Purification methodPurified by Protein A.
- StorageWater buffered solution containing 100ug/ml BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store at 4°C for 12 months.
- Excitation emission590nm/617nm
- SynonymsHTR3; 5HT3R; 5-HT-3; 5-HT3A; 5-HT3R; 5-hydroxytryptamine receptor 3A; 5-HT3-A; 5-hydroxytryptamine receptor 3; Serotonin receptor 3A; Serotonin-gated ion channel receptor; HTR3A
- Also known as5HT3A Receptor/SR-3A Polyclonal Antibody
- Other nameAnti-5HT3A Receptor/SR-3A Polyclonal
- AdvisoryAvoid freeze/thaw cycles as they may denaturate the polypeptide chains of the antibody, thus reducing its reactivity, specificity and sensitivity. For antibodies that are in liquid form or reconstituted lyophilized antibodies small amounts could become entrapped on the seal or the walls of the tube. Prior to use briefly centrifuge the vial to gather all the solution on the bottom.
- PropertiesFor facs or microscopy Alexa 1 conjugate.
- ConjugationAlexa Fluor,ALEXA FLUOR® 594
- ConjugatedAlexa conjugate 1
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.The receptors are ligand binding factors of type 1, 2 or 3 and protein-molecules that receive chemical-signals from outside a cell. When such chemical-signals couple or bind to a receptor, they cause some form of cellular/tissue-response, e.g. a change in the electrical-activity of a cell. In this sense, am olfactory receptor is a protein-molecule that recognizes and responds to endogenous-chemical signals, chemokinesor cytokines e.g. an acetylcholine-receptor recognizes and responds to its endogenous-ligand, acetylcholine. However, sometimes in pharmacology, the term is also used to include other proteins that are drug-targets, such as enzymes, transporters and ion-channels.
- GroupPolyclonals and antibodies
- AboutPolyclonals can be used for Western blot, immunohistochemistry on frozen slices or parrafin fixed tissues. The advantage is that there are more epitopes available in a polyclonal antiserum to detect the proteins than in monoclonal sera.
- Gene target
- Short nameAnti-5HT3A Receptor/SR-3A (Polyclonal)
- TechniquePolyclonal, anti
- LabelALEXA FLUOR 594
- Alternative nameantibody to-5HT3A Receptor/SR-3A (polyclonal), ALEXA Fluor 594
- Alternative techniquepolyclonals
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR