ANKLE2 Antibody Conjugated
ANKLE2 Antibody Conjugated is available 7 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies labs
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenANKLE2
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against ANKLE2.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human ANKLE2
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundAnkyrins are membrane adaptor molecules that play important roles in coupling integral membrane proteins to the spectrin-based cytoskeleton network. Mutations of ankyrin genes lead to severe genetic diseases such as fatal cardiac arrhythmias and hereditary spherocytosis. ANKLE2 (ankyrin repeat and LEM domain containing 2), also known as LEMD7, is a 938 amino acid single-pass membrane protein containing an ANK repeat and a LEM domain. Exsiting as two isoforms produced by alternative splicing events, the gene encoding ANKLE2 maps to human chromosome 12, which encodes over 1,100 genes and comprises approximately 4.5% of the human genome. Chromosome 12 is associated with a variety of diseases and afflictions, including hypochondrogenesis, achondrogenesis, Kniest dysplasia, Noonan syndrome and trisomy 12p, which causes facial developmental defects and seizure disorders.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- SynonymsANKL2_HUMAN; ANKLE 2; ANKLE2; ankyrin repeat and LEM domain containing 2; Ankyrin repeat and LEM domain-containing protein 2; LEM domain containing 7; LEMD 7; LEMD7.
- Gene target
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-9743R-Biotin | ANKLE2 Antibody, Biotin Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 408.79 USD
bs-9743R-Cy3 | ANKLE2 Antibody, Cy3 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 429.66 USD
bs-9743R-Cy5 | ANKLE2 Antibody, Cy5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 429.66 USD
bs-9743R-Cy5.5 | ANKLE2 Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 429.66 USD
bs-9743R-Cy7 | ANKLE2 Antibody, Cy7 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 429.66 USD
bs-9743R-FITC | ANKLE2 Antibody, FITC Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 408.79 USD
bs-9743R-HRP | ANKLE2 Antibody, HRP Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 429.66 USD
- Catalog numberbs-9743R-HRP
- Price429.66 USD
- Long nameANKLE2 Polyclonal Antibody, HRP Conjugated
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-P
- Recommended dilutionsWB(1:100-1000), IHC-P(1:100-500)
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% Gentamicin. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation EmissionN/A
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. HRP conjugates are often primary rabbit polyclonal antibodies couples to the enzyme horseradish peroxidase (HRP), found in the roots of horseradish. Also monoclonal HRP conjugates are often used for Western Blot.
- Additional conjugationHRP Conjugated
- French translationanticorps
- Short nameANKLE2 Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative nameANKLE2 (Antibody to), horseradish peroxidase coupled
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameankyrin repeat and LEM domain containing 2
- Synonyms gene
- Synonyms gene name
- Synonyms name
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2006-01-17
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- Ankyrin repeat domain containing
- LEM domain containing
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies