ALDH9A1 Antibody Conjugated
ALDH9A1 Antibody Conjugated is available 7 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies labs
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenALDH9A1
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against ALDH9A1.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human ALDH9A1
- Gene ID number223
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundAldehyde dehydrogenases (ALDHs) mediate the NADP+-dependent oxidation of aldehydes into acids and play an important role in the detoxification of alcohol-derived acetaldehyde, as well as in lipid peroxidation and in the metabolism of corticosteroids, biogenic amines and neurotransmitters. ALDH9A1 (aldehyde dehydrogenase family 9 member A1), also known as E3, ALDH4, ALDH7, ALDH9 or TMABADH, is a 494 amino acid cytoplasmic protein that is highly expressed in adult liver, skeletal muscle, kidney and embryonic brain. ALDH9A1 converts gamma-trimethylaminobutyraldehyde into gamma-butyrobetaine and catalyzes the irreversible oxidation of a broad range of aldehydes to the corresponding acids in a NAD-dependent reaction.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- Synonyms4 trimethylaminobutyraldehyde dehydrogenase; 4-trimethylaminobutyraldehyde dehydrogenase; AL9A1_HUMAN; aldehyde dehydrogenase NAD+; Aldehyde dehydrogenase 9A1; Aldehyde dehydrogenase E3 isozyme; Aldehyde dehydrogenase family 9 member A1; ALDH4; ALDH7; ALDH9; aldh9A1; E3; Gamma aminobutyraldehyde dehydrogenase; Gamma-aminobutyraldehyde dehydrogenase; R aminobutyraldehyde dehydrogenase; R-aminobutyraldehyde dehydrogenase; TMABADH.
- Gene target
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-12461R-Biotin | ALDH9A1 Antibody, Biotin Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 410.12 USD
bs-12461R-Cy3 | ALDH9A1 Antibody, Cy3 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-12461R-Cy5 | ALDH9A1 Antibody, Cy5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-12461R-Cy5.5 | ALDH9A1 Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-12461R-Cy7 | ALDH9A1 Antibody, Cy7 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-12461R-FITC | ALDH9A1 Antibody, FITC Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 410.12 USD
- Catalog numberbs-12461R-FITC
- Price410.12 USD
- Long nameALDH9A1 Polyclonal Antibody, FITC Conjugated
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission494nm/518nm
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. This Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies Fluorescein isothiocyanate (FITC) antibody is currently after some BD antibodies the most commonly used fluorescent dye for FACS. When excited at 488 nanometers, FITC has a green emission that's usually collected at 530 nanometers, the FL1 detector of a FACSCalibur or FACScan. FITC has a high quantum yield (efficiency of energy transfer from absorption to emission fluorescence) and approximately half of the absorbed photons are emitted as fluorescent light. For fluorescent microscopy applications, the 1 FITC is seldom used as it photo bleaches rather quickly though in flow cytometry applications, its photo bleaching effects are not observed due to a very brief interaction at the laser intercept. Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies FITC is highly sensitive to pH extremes.
- Additional conjugationAnti-FITC Antibody
- French translationanticorps
- Short nameALDH9A1 Antibody, FITC Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates, Fluorescein
- Alternative nameALDH9A1 (Antibody to), fluorecein coupled
1. Gene info
- Long gene namealdehyde dehydrogenase 9 family member A1
- Synonyms gene
- Synonyms gene name
- aldehyde dehydrogenase 9 family, member A1
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1994-12-14
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- Aldehyde dehydrogenases
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- Locus Specific Databases
- ConceptScope note:A method for the study of certain organic compounds within cells, in situ, by measuring the light intensities of the selectively stained areas of cytoplasm. The compounds studied and their locations in the cells are made to fluoresce and are observed under a microscope.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
bs-12461R-HRP | ALDH9A1 Antibody, HRP Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies
Supplier:Bioss Primary Unconjugated Antibodies
CLTC, ID (CLTC, CLH17, CLTCL2, KIAA0034, Clathrin heavy chain 1, Clathrin heavy chain on chromosome 17) Antibody