Aeca ELISA Kit
Aeca ELISA Kit is available 1 time from Brter bioreagents labs
BRTH0095 | Aeca ELISA Kitsize: 1 kit/96-wells plate | 695.99 USD
- Catalog numberBRTH0095
- Price695.99 USD
- Size1 kit/96-wells plate
- ConceptScope note:An immunoassay utilizing an antibody labeled with an enzyme marker such as horseradish peroxidase. While either the enzyme or the antibody is bound to an immunosorbent substrate, they both retain their biologic activity; the change in enzyme activity as a result of the enzyme-antibody-antigen reaction is proportional to the concentration of the antigen and can be measured spectrophotometrically or with the naked eye. Many variations of the method have been developed.
- Tree numbers
- Reacts withHuman
- Storage conditionsGentaur/Genprice team of specialist recommend you to follow strickly the protocol for storage of the EIA kit for Human Aeca .Prepare small work solutions from the standard reagents to avoid processes of freezing and thawing.
- TipsThe product EIA kit for Human Aeca is manufactured for research purposes only and it is not intented to be used for in vitro diagnostic procedures.
- PropertiesE05 478 566 350 170 or Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assays,E05 478 566 350 170 or Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assays
- TestELISA Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assays Code 90320007 SNOMED
- Gene target
- Short nameAeca ELISA Kit
- TechniqueELISA kit, ELISA
- Hostantigen assay ELISA kit 1 Kit (96 Wells)
- Alternative nameAeca Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay reagent
- Alternative techniqueelisas
- Alternative to gene targetv-kit Hardy-Zuckerman 4 feline sarcoma viral oncogene homolog, C-Kit and CD117 and PBT and SCFR, KIT and IDBG-18980 and ENSG00000157404 and 3815, transferase activity, Extracellular, Kit and IDBG-172083 and ENSMUSG00000005672 and 16590, KIT and IDBG-642326 and ENSBTAG00000002699 and 280832