ADCY4 Antibody ALEXA FLUOR
ADCY4 Antibody ALEXA FLUOR is available 5 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies. alexa fluor labs
bs-3921R-A350 | ADCY4 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 350size: 100ul | 383.79 USD
bs-3921R-A488 | ADCY4 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 488size: 100ul | 383.79 USD
bs-3921R-A555 | ADCY4 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 555size: 100ul | 383.79 USD
bs-3921R-A594 | ADCY4 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 594size: 100ul | 383.79 USD
bs-3921R-A647 | ADCY4 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 647size: 100ul | 383.79 USD
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenADCY4
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against ADCY4.
- Modification SiteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- SourceThis antibody was obtained by immunization of the host with KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human ADCY4
- Gene ID Number196883
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Cross-reactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Background of the antigenThe ADCY4 gene encodes a member of the family of adenylate cyclases, which are membrane-associated enzymes that catalyze the formation of the secondary messenger cyclic adenosine monophosphate (cAMP). Mouse studies show that adenylate cyclase 4, along with adenylate cyclases 2 and 3, is expressed in olfactory cilia, suggesting that several different adenylate cyclases may couple to olfactory receptors and that there may be multiple receptor-mediated mechanisms for the generation of cAMP signals. Alternative splicing results in transcript variants.
- PurificationPurified by Protein A.
- Storage conditionsStore this antibody in aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Keep refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to one year.
- SynonymsAC4; Adenylate cyclase 4; adenylate cyclase type 4; Adenylate cyclase type IV; Adenylyl cyclase; ATP pyrophosphate lyase 4; ATP pyrophosphate lyase; ADCY4_HUMAN.
- Gene target
- Short nameADCY4 Antibody,
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR
Recombinant Enterobacter sp UPF0259 membrane protein Ent638_2284 Ent638_2284 UPF0259 membrane protein Ent638_2284 Ent638_2284
Supplier:Cloud Clone Corp
Supplier:Bioss Polyclonal Antibodies
Recombinant Clavibacter michiganensis subsp sepedonicus Translation initiation factor IF Translation initiation factor IF