ACK Polyclonal Antibody
ACK Polyclonal Antibody is available 3 times from Abbkine labs
ABP53436-100 | ACK Polyclonal Antibodysize: 0,1 ml | 493.6 USD
ABP53436-200 | ACK Polyclonal Antibodysize: 0,2 ml | 699.64 USD
ABP53436-30 | ACK Polyclonal Antibodysize: 0,03 ml | 316.99 USD
- Clonalitypolyclonal antibody
- Raised inrabbit
- Shipping requirementsThe product ACK Polyclonal Antibody must be shipped on blue ice packages to retain its quality and activity during the transportation.
- Storage conditionsThe product ACK Polyclonal Antibody can be kept at minus 20 degrees Celsius for 12 months upon receipt. Our specialists from Gentaur/Genprice recommends the preparation of small aliqouts which will help you to prevent the product from procedures of freezing and thawing periodically.
- TipsThis polyclonal antibody is manufactured for research purposes only and it is not intended to be used in clinical diagnostic procedures.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Abbkine they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- GroupPolyclonals and antibodies
- AboutPolyclonals can be used for Western blot, immunohistochemistry on frozen slices or parrafin fixed tissues. The advantage is that there are more epitopes available in a polyclonal antiserum to detect the proteins than in monoclonal sera.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameACK Polyclonal Antibody
- TechniquePolyclonal, Antibody
- Alternative nameACK polyclonal (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniquepolyclonals