5 HTR2 Antibody ALEXA FLUOR
5 HTR2 Antibody ALEXA FLUOR is available 5 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies. alexa fluor labs
bs-1056R-A350 | 5-HTR2 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 350size: 100ul | 378.34 USD
bs-1056R-A488 | 5-HTR2 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 488size: 100ul | 378.34 USD
bs-1056R-A555 | 5-HTR2 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 555size: 100ul | 378.34 USD
bs-1056R-A594 | 5-HTR2 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 594size: 100ul | 378.34 USD
- Catalog numberbs-1056R-A594
- Price378.34 USD
- Long name5-HTR2 Polyclonal Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 594 Conjugated
- Also known asAnti-5-HTR2 PAb ALEXA FLUOR 594
- Conjugated withALEXA FLUOR® 594
- Excitation emission590nm/617nm
- PropertiesFor facs or microscopy Alexa 1 conjugate.If you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- ConjugationAlexa Fluor,ALEXA FLUOR® 594
- ConjugatedAlexa conjugate 1
- French translationanticorps
- LabelALEXA FLUOR 594
- Alternative name5-HTR2 (Antibody to), ALEXA FLUOR 594
1. Gene info
- Long gene name5-hydroxytryptamine receptor 2A
- Synonyms gene
- Synonyms gene name
- 5-hydroxytryptamine (serotonin) receptor 2A
- 5-hydroxytryptamine (serotonin) receptor 2A, G protein-coupled
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1990-08-03
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- 5-hydroxytryptamine receptors, G protein-coupled
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- Locus Specific Databases
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- PubMedInteraction between 5-HT2 receptor activity in the dorsomedial medulla and CO(2) drive may elicit a cycle of hyperventilation with airway dilation and hypoventilation with airway narrowing5-HT2AR-beta-arrestin interaction may be particularly important in receptor function in response to endogenous serotonin levels1-(3-chlorophenyl)piperazine induces depressogenic-like behavior in mice by stimulating the neuronal 5-Htr2a receptors: proposal of a modified rodent antidepressant assay is presented.BDNF +/- mice showed significant increased serotonin receptor 2A (5-HT(2A)) receptor levels in hippocampus5-HT(2A) receptor may be functionally expressed to regulate mechanisms underlying osteoblast cell proliferation, at least in part, through activation of ERK/MAPK pathways in MC3T3-E1 cells.Data demonstrate the regulation of adipocyte differentiation by 5-HT, 5-HT(2A)R, and 5-HT(2C)R, and the miR-448-mediated repression of KLF5 is identified as a negative regulator for adipocyte differentiation.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
bs-1056R-A647 | 5-HTR2 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 647size: 100ul | 378.34 USD
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target Antigen5-HTR2
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against 5-HTR2.
- Modification SiteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Immunogen range80-130/471
- Subcellular locationCytoplasm
- SourceThis antibody was obtained by immunization of the host with KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human 5-HTR2A
- Gene ID Number3356
- Swiss ProtP28223
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Cross-reactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Background of the antigenG-protein coupled receptor for 5-hydroxytryptamine (serotonin). Also functions as a receptor for various drugs and psychoactive substances, including mescaline, psilocybin, 1-(2,5-dimethoxy-4-iodophenyl)-2-aminopropane (DOI) and lysergic acid diethylamide (LSD). Ligand binding causes a conformation change that triggers signaling via guanine nucleotide-binding proteins (G proteins) and modulates the activity of down-stream effectors. Beta-arrestin family members inhibit signaling via G proteins and mediate activation of alternative signaling pathways. Signaling activates phospholipase C and a phosphatidylinositol-calcium second messenger system that modulates the activity of phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase and promotes the release of Ca(2+) ions from intracellular stores. Affects neural activity, perception, cognition and mood. Plays a role in the regulation of behavior, including responses to anxiogenic situations and psychoactive substances. Plays a role in intestinal smooth muscle contraction, and may play a role in arterial vasoconstriction.
- PurificationPurified by Protein A.
- Storage conditionsStore this antibody in aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Keep refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to one year.
- SynonymsHTR2; 5-HT2A; 5-hydroxytryptamine receptor 2A; 5-HT-2; 5-HT-2A; Serotonin receptor 2A; HTR2A
- Gene target
- Short name5-HTR2 Antibody,
- Alternative techniqueantibodies