17 Hydroxyprogesterone 17 OHP
17 Hydroxyprogesterone 17 OHP is available 18 times from Bioma labs
EKU02011 | 17-Hydroxyprogesterone (17-OHP) ELISA Kit, 96 well platesize: 5x96T | 4724.02 USD
EKU02011 | 17-Hydroxyprogesterone (17-OHP) ELISA Kit, 96 well platesize: 10x96T | 8540.11 USD
EKU02011 | 17-Hydroxyprogesterone (17-OHP) ELISA Kit, 96 well platesize: 96T | 1117.99 USD
EKU10327 | 17-Hydroxyprogesterone (17-OHP) Instant ELISA Kit, 96 well platesize: 10x96T | 11992.09 USD
EKU10327 | 17-Hydroxyprogesterone (17-OHP) Instant ELISA Kit, 96 well platesize: 96T | 1650.14 USD
EKU10327 | 17-Hydroxyprogesterone (17-OHP) Instant ELISA Kit, 96 well platesize: 5x96T | 6819.95 USD
- Catalog numberEKU10327
- Price6819.95 USD
- Verified reactivityMultispecies (General)
- Detection limitsPlease contact us
- Sensitivity limitPlease contact us
- Samples to be analyzedPlease contact us
- Assay duration1 hours, 10min
- Verified applicationsELISA
- Assay classSandwich
- Protein numberPlease refer to Uniprot
- Gene name17-Hydroxyprogesterone
- Storage recommendation-20°C. Bring all reagents to room temperature before beginning test. The kit may be stored at 4°C for immediate use within two days upon arrival. Reseal any unused strips with desiccant pack. Minimize freeze/thaw cycles.
- Assay principleThe test principle applied in this kit is enzyme immunoassay. The microtiter plate provided in this kit has been pre-coated with an antibody specific to 17-Hydroxyprogesterone (17-OHP). Standards or samples and HRP-labeled detection antibody specific to 17-Hydroxyprogesterone (17-OHP) (Detection Reagent A) are then added to the appropriate microtiter plate wells. Next, TMB substrate solution is added, only those wells that contain 17-Hydroxyprogesterone (17-OHP), and HRP-labeled detection antibody will exhibit a change in color. The enzyme-substrate reaction is terminated by the addition of sulphuric acid solution and the color change is measured spectrophotometrically at a wavelength of 450nm ± 10nm. The concentration of 17-Hydroxyprogesterone (17-OHP) in the samples is then determined by comparing the O.D. of the samples to the standard curve.
- PropertiesE05 478 566 350 170 or Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assays,E05 478 566 350 170 or Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assays
- TestELISA Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assays Code 90320007 SNOMED
- DescriptionA microtiter plate (spelled Microtiter is a registered trade name in the United States) or microplate or micro well plate or multiwell, is a flat plate with multiple "wells" used as small test tubes. The microplate has become a standard tool in analytical research and clinical diagnostic testing laboratories. A very common usage is in the enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA), the basis of most modern medical diagnostic testing in humans and animals. A microplate typically has 6, 24, 96, 384 or 1536 sample wells arranged in a 23 rectangular matrix. Some microplates have even been manufactured with 3456 or 9600 wells, and an "array tape" product has been developed that provides a continuous strip of microplates embossed on a flexible plastic tape.
- Gene target
- Short name17-Hydroxyprogesterone (17-OHP) Instant ELISA Kit, 96
- TechniqueELISA kit, ELISA
- Hostantigen assay ELISA kit 1 Kit (96 Wells)
- Alternative name17-Hydroxyprogesterone (17-OHP) Instant Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay reagent, 96 well plate
- Alternative techniqueelisas
- Alternative to gene targetv-kit Hardy-Zuckerman 4 feline sarcoma viral oncogene homolog, C-Kit and CD117 and PBT and SCFR, KIT and IDBG-18980 and ENSG00000157404 and 3815, transferase activity, Extracellular, Kit and IDBG-172083 and ENSMUSG00000005672 and 16590, KIT and IDBG-642326 and ENSBTAG00000002699 and 280832
1. Gene info
- Long gene namevomeronasal 1 receptor 72 pseudogene
- Discovery year2009-09-30
- Entrez gene record
- RefSeq identity
- Vomeronasal receptors
- ConceptScope note:An immunoassay utilizing an antibody labeled with an enzyme marker such as horseradish peroxidase. While either the enzyme or the antibody is bound to an immunosorbent substrate, they both retain their biologic activity; the change in enzyme activity as a result of the enzyme-antibody-antigen reaction is proportional to the concentration of the antigen and can be measured spectrophotometrically or with the naked eye. Many variations of the method have been developed.
- Tree numbers
- PubMedPubertal Cd exposure markedly reduced mRNA and protein levels of testicular StAR, P450scc, P450(17alpha) and 17beta-HSD in mice.Data suggest that the 5' flanking region of CYP11A gene contains sequences between 2.5 and 5 kb that are necessary for expression of mouse CYP11A in Leydig cells but not in adrenal cells. [REVIEW]cAMP induces expression of Cyp17 by a PKA-mediated mechanism which is inhibited by MIS signal transductionThese results implicate Src tyrosine kinase in the regulation of CYP17 and thecal androgen secretion.P450c17 is expressed in mouse embryonic stem cells, its expression increases upon differentiation to an early embryonic endoderm lineage.Fxr-/-Shp-/- mice exhibited cholestasis and liver injury as early as 3 weeks of age with strong induction of cytochrome P450, family 17, subfamily a, polypeptide 1 (Cyp17a1)Mamld1 enhances Cyp17a1 expression primarily in Leydig cells and permit to produce a sufficient amount of testosterone for male sex development, independently of the Hes3-related non-canonical Notch signalingTRalpha/T3 directly acts on the P450c17 promoter, which contains putative thyroid response elements, and indirectly acts on the promoter of steroidogenic enzyme genes by modulating Nur77 transactivation on these promoters.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
CAU27868 | 17-Hydroxyprogesterone (17-OHP) Polyclonal Antibodysize: 10 μg | 180.89 USD
CAU27868 | 17-Hydroxyprogesterone (17-OHP) Polyclonal Antibodysize: 200 μg | 716.54 USD
CAU27868 | 17-Hydroxyprogesterone (17-OHP) Polyclonal Antibodysize: 50 μg | 346.6 USD
CAU27868 | 17-Hydroxyprogesterone (17-OHP) Polyclonal Antibodysize: 100 μg | 469.13 USD
RPU53320 | 17-Hydroxyprogesterone (17-OHP), BSA Conjugatedsize: 100 μg | 826.24 USD
RPU53320 | 17-Hydroxyprogesterone (17-OHP), BSA Conjugatedsize: 10 μg | 304.59 USD
RPU53320 | 17-Hydroxyprogesterone (17-OHP), BSA Conjugatedsize: 200 μg | 974.45 USD
RPU53320 | 17-Hydroxyprogesterone (17-OHP), BSA Conjugatedsize: 50 μg | 561.33 USD
RPU54419 | 17-Hydroxyprogesterone (17-OHP), OVA Conjugatedsize: 10 μg | 325.59 USD
RPU54419 | 17-Hydroxyprogesterone (17-OHP), OVA Conjugatedsize: 100 μg | 896.26 USD
RPU54419 | 17-Hydroxyprogesterone (17-OHP), OVA Conjugatedsize: 200 μg | 1057.3 USD
RPU54419 | 17-Hydroxyprogesterone (17-OHP), OVA Conjugatedsize: 50 μg | 582.33 USD
- ELISA detectionColorimetric
- Alternate protein numberPlease refer to SwissProt
- Gene numberPlease refer to GenBank
- Alternate gene name17OHP; 17-OH Progesterone; 17-Alpha-Hydroxyprogesterone
- Estimated production time7-11 business days
- Shipping requirementsBlue ice
- Use for8 months
- ELISA's specificityThis assay has high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of 17-Hydroxyprogesterone (17-OHP). No significant cross-reactivity or interference between 17-Hydroxyprogesterone (17-OHP) and analogues was observed.
- ELISA's cross-reactivityThis assay doesn't seem to cross-react with other species. For more information about cross-reactivity please contact us.
- ProtocolPlease see ELISA's datasheet, otherwise contact us
- Precision of the testIntra-assay Precision (Precision within an assay): 3 samples with low, middle and high level 17-Hydroxyprogesterone (17-OHP) were tested 20 times on one plate, respectively. Inter-assay Precision (Precision between assays): 3 samples with low, middle and high level 17-Hydroxyprogesterone (17-OHP) were tested on 3 different plates, 8 replicates in each plate. CV(%) = SD/meanX100 Intra-Assay: CV
- ELISA's stabilityThe stability of kit is determined by the loss rate of activity. The loss rate of this kit is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition. To minimize extra influence on the performance, operation procedures and lab conditions, especially room temperature, air humidity, incubator temperature should be strictly controlled. It is also strongly suggested that the whole assay is performed by the same operator from the beginning to the end.
- QCThe Kit is manufactured at ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 certified facilities.
- Research main areaEndocrinology;Reproductive science;Hormone metabolism;
- WarningsThe Stop Solution is acidic. Do not allow to contact skin or eyes. Calibrators, controls and specimen samples should be assayed in duplicate. Once the procedure has been started, all steps should be completed without interruption.
- NotesFor research use only. Not for diagnostic procedures.
- Other name17OHP; 17-OH Progesterone; 17-Alpha-Hydroxyprogesterone
- Protein originPeptide Synthesis
- Protein regionPlease contact us.
- Protein sequencePlease contact us.
- Information about sequencePlease contact us.
- Protein purity≥ 95%
- Use before1 year
- ImmunogenSmall Molecule, 17-OHP conjμgated to OVA
- Raised inRabbit
- NCBI numberPlease refer to NCBI
- PurityAffinity purified. Please contact us for more details
- Antibody's concentration200μg/ml
- Supplementary informationApplicable secondary antibody is available. Please inquire
- Stroage recommendationAliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR