17 Hydroxyprogesterone 17 OHP
17 Hydroxyprogesterone 17 OHP is available 0 time from Bioma labs
- ELISA detectionColorimetric
- Alternate protein numberPlease refer to SwissProt
- Gene numberPlease refer to GenBank
- Alternate gene name17OHP; 17-OH Progesterone; 17-Alpha-Hydroxyprogesterone
- Estimated production time7-11 business days
- Shipping requirementsBlue ice
- Use for8 months
- ELISA's specificityThis assay has high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of 17-Hydroxyprogesterone (17-OHP). No significant cross-reactivity or interference between 17-Hydroxyprogesterone (17-OHP) and analogues was observed.
- ELISA's cross-reactivityThis assay doesn't seem to cross-react with other species. For more information about cross-reactivity please contact us.
- ProtocolPlease see ELISA's datasheet, otherwise contact us
- Precision of the testIntra-assay Precision (Precision within an assay): 3 samples with low, middle and high level 17-Hydroxyprogesterone (17-OHP) were tested 20 times on one plate, respectively. Inter-assay Precision (Precision between assays): 3 samples with low, middle and high level 17-Hydroxyprogesterone (17-OHP) were tested on 3 different plates, 8 replicates in each plate. CV(%) = SD/meanX100 Intra-Assay: CV
- ELISA's stabilityThe stability of kit is determined by the loss rate of activity. The loss rate of this kit is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition. To minimize extra influence on the performance, operation procedures and lab conditions, especially room temperature, air humidity, incubator temperature should be strictly controlled. It is also strongly suggested that the whole assay is performed by the same operator from the beginning to the end.
- QCThe Kit is manufactured at ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 certified facilities.
- Research main areaEndocrinology;Reproductive science;Hormone metabolism;
- WarningsThe Stop Solution is acidic. Do not allow to contact skin or eyes. Calibrators, controls and specimen samples should be assayed in duplicate. Once the procedure has been started, all steps should be completed without interruption.
- NotesFor research use only. Not for diagnostic procedures.
- Other name17OHP; 17-OH Progesterone; 17-Alpha-Hydroxyprogesterone
- Protein originPeptide Synthesis
- Protein regionPlease contact us.
- Protein sequencePlease contact us.
- Information about sequencePlease contact us.
- Protein purity≥ 95%
- Use before1 year
- ImmunogenSmall Molecule, 17-OHP conjμgated to OVA
- Raised inRabbit
- NCBI numberPlease refer to NCBI
- PurityAffinity purified. Please contact us for more details
- Antibody's concentration200μg/ml
- Supplementary informationApplicable secondary antibody is available. Please inquire
- Stroage recommendationAliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR