11 Hydroxyprogesterone 11 OHP
11 Hydroxyprogesterone 11 OHP is available 12 times from Bioma labs
CAU21557 | 11-Hydroxyprogesterone (11-OHP) Polyclonal Antibodysize: 10 μg | 194.89 USD
CAU21557 | 11-Hydroxyprogesterone (11-OHP) Polyclonal Antibodysize: 200 μg | 790.06 USD
CAU21557 | 11-Hydroxyprogesterone (11-OHP) Polyclonal Antibodysize: 50 μg | 378.11 USD
CAU21557 | 11-Hydroxyprogesterone (11-OHP) Polyclonal Antibodysize: 100 μg | 515.81 USD
- Catalog numberCAU21557
- Price515.81 USD
- Size100 μg
- Verified applicationsWB, ICC, IHC-P, IHC-F, ELISA
- Protein numberPlease see Uniprot
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by bioma they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- GroupPolyclonals and antibodies
- AboutPolyclonals can be used for Western blot, immunohistochemistry on frozen slices or parrafin fixed tissues. The advantage is that there are more epitopes available in a polyclonal antiserum to detect the proteins than in monoclonal sera.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short name11-Hydroxyprogesterone (11-OHP) Polyclonal Antibody
- TechniquePolyclonal, Antibody
- Alternative name11-Hydroxyprogesterone (11-OHP) polyclonal (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniquepolyclonals
1. Gene info
- Long gene namepiwi-interacting RNA cluster 52
- Discovery year2009-11-05
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- Piwi-interacting RNA clusters
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- PubMedPubertal Cd exposure markedly reduced mRNA and protein levels of testicular StAR, P450scc, P450(17alpha) and 17beta-HSD in mice.Data suggest that the 5' flanking region of CYP11A gene contains sequences between 2.5 and 5 kb that are necessary for expression of mouse CYP11A in Leydig cells but not in adrenal cells. [REVIEW]These results implicate Src tyrosine kinase in the regulation of CYP17 and thecal androgen secretion.Results suggest that in the adult mouse brain, dehydroepiandrosterone is formed via a Fe(2+)-sensitive cytochrome P450 17alpha-hydroxylase/17, 20 lyase-independent pathway.Fxr-/-Shp-/- mice exhibited cholestasis and liver injury as early as 3 weeks of age with strong induction of cytochrome P450, family 17, subfamily a, polypeptide 1 (Cyp17a1)Mamld1 enhances Cyp17a1 expression primarily in Leydig cells and permit to produce a sufficient amount of testosterone for male sex development, independently of the Hes3-related non-canonical Notch signalingData suggest that immune-activation of testicular interstitial macrophages may cause inhibition of P450c17 gene expression in Leydig cells.ata indicate that androgen receptor (AR) regulation on Klk27, Rhox5, Eppin, and Cyp17 genes in adult mouse testis using chromatin immunoprecipitation (ChIP) assays.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
RPU54420 | 11-Hydroxyprogesterone (11-OHP), BSA Conjugatedsize: 100 μg | 896.26 USD
RPU54420 | 11-Hydroxyprogesterone (11-OHP), BSA Conjugatedsize: 10 μg | 325.59 USD
RPU54420 | 11-Hydroxyprogesterone (11-OHP), BSA Conjugatedsize: 200 μg | 1057.3 USD
RPU54420 | 11-Hydroxyprogesterone (11-OHP), BSA Conjugatedsize: 50 μg | 582.33 USD
RPU53321 | 11-Hydroxyprogesterone (11-OHP), OVA Conjugatedsize: 50 μg | 561.33 USD
RPU53321 | 11-Hydroxyprogesterone (11-OHP), OVA Conjugatedsize: 100 μg | 826.24 USD
RPU53321 | 11-Hydroxyprogesterone (11-OHP), OVA Conjugatedsize: 200 μg | 974.45 USD
RPU53321 | 11-Hydroxyprogesterone (11-OHP), OVA Conjugatedsize: 10 μg | 304.59 USD
- Verified reactivityGeneral
- Gene numberPlease refer to GenBank
- Other name11-Beta-hydroxyprogesterone
- Protein originPeptide Synthesis
- Protein regionPlease contact us.
- Protein sequencePlease contact us.
- Information about sequencePlease contact us.
- Protein purity≥ 95%
- Storage recommendationAliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- Use before1 year
- Shipping requirementsBlue ice
- Estimated production time7-11 business days
- NotesFor research use only. Not for diagnostic procedures.
- Gene namePlease refer to GenBank
- ImmunogenSmall Molecule, 11-OHP conjμgated to OVA
- Raised inRabbit
- NCBI numberPlease refer to NCBI
- PurityAffinity purified. Please contact us for more details
- Antibody's concentration200μg/ml
- Supplementary informationApplicable secondary antibody is available. Please inquire
- Stroage recommendationAliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
Supplier:Bioss Polyclonal Antibodies