0.5ml Sterile Red tube with screw cap 500 bag
0.5ml Sterile Red tube with screw cap 500 bag is available 2 times from Biobasics labs
TC134-SR | 0.5ml Sterile Red conical tube with screw cap, 500/bagsize: 1PK | 177.83 USD
TK344-SR | 0.5ml Sterile Red skirted tube with screw cap, 500/bagsize: 1PK | 177.83 USD
- Catalog numberTK344-SR
- Price177.83 USD
- Gene target
- Short name.5ml Sterile Red skirted tube with screw cap, 500/bag
- Alternative name0.5ml Sterile Red skirted tube including screw cap, 500/bag
- PubMedthis data correlate BAG2 to PINK1 for the first time, strengthening the important role of BAG2 in Parkinson disease -related neurodegeneration.we measured the binding of human Hsp72 (HSPA1A) to BAG1, BAG2, BAG3, and the unrelated NEF Hsp105. These studies revealed a clear hierarchy of affinities: BAG3 > BAG1 > Hsp105 >> BAG2.This study showed that BAG2 (Bcl-2 associated athanogene family protein 2) and BAG5 (Bcl-2-associated athanogene family protein 5) stabilise pathogenic ataxin3-80Q by inhibiting its ubiquitination.BAG2 binds to the carboxyl terminus of Hsp70-interacting protein (CHIP) and provides a cochaperone-dependent regulatory mechanism for preventing unregulated ubiquitylation of misfolded proteins by CHIPBAG2 was directly phosphorylated at serine 20 in vitro by MAPKAPK2 and MAPKAP2 is also required for phosphorylation of BAG2 in vivo.The activity of BAG-2 resembles that of the previously characterized Hsc70 cochaperone and CHIP inhibitor HspBP1.NF-kappaB-mediated modulation of BAG2 expression regulates the shift between the neurotrophic and neurotoxic effects of Abeta1-42.repression of BAG2 expression or BAG2 activity by cold-sensitive pathways, as modeled in undifferentiated and differentiated cells, respectively, may be a causal factor in the accumulation of cytotoxic hyperphosphorylated tau protein.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
- Availability and orderingPlease contact Gentaur/Genprice team to check availability and to request a quote
- NoteThis product is produced in USA according to the goods manufacturing practices and is designed specifically for Research Use Only.
- Conjugationred dye
- DescriptionThis 1 has passed a sterilization (or sterilization) by filtration or inactivation that has eliminated (removed) or killed (deactivated) all forms of DNA, RNA and enzymes. Also life and other biological agents (such as viruses which some do not consider to be alive but are biological pathogens nonetheless), excluding prions which cannot be killed, including transmissible agents (such as fungi, bacteria, viruses, prions, spore forms, unicellular eukaryotic organisms such as Plasmodium, etc.) present in a specified reagent or on a surface, a volume of fluid, or in a compound such as biological culture medias filtered. Sterilization was achieved with one or more of the following heat, chemicals, irradiation, high pressure, and filtration. Sterilization is distinct from disinfection, sanitization, and pasteurization in that sterilization kills, deactivates, or eliminates all forms of life and other biological agents.
- Techniquesterile, tube
- Alternative techniquesterilized