0.45UM 13mm Sterile Syringe Filtration Solutions Individual Pack 10 PK
0.45UM 13mm Sterile Syringe Filtration Solutions Individual Pack 10 PK is available 2 times from Biobasics labs
SFA1345S | 0.45UM 13mm Sterile Syringe Filtration - Aqueous Solutions, Individual Pack, 10/PKsize: 1 | 151.71 USD
- Catalog numberSFA1345S
- Price151.71 USD
- Gene target
- Short name.45UM 13mm Sterile Syringe Filtration - Aqueous Solutions, Individual Pack, 10/PK
- Alternative name0.45UM 13mm Sterile Syringe Filtration - Aqueous Solutions, Individual Pack, 10/PK
- PubMedTRESK is activated by increased cytoplasmic calcium concentration, calcineurin being involved in the regulation; Serine 276 was identified as the major functional target of calcineurin in TRESKTRESK-2 is a functional member of the K(2P) channel family and contributes to the background K+ conductance in many types of cells [TRESK-2]A frameshift mutation in the two-pore potassium channel protein TRESK is linked to migraine pathogenesis. (Review)No association was observed for three polymorphisms in the KCNK18 gene with migraine phenotype or with any haplotypes.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
SFO1345S | 0.45UM 13mm Sterile Syringe Filtration - Organic Solutions, Individual Pack, 10/PKsize: 1 | 151.71 USD
- Availability and orderingPlease contact Gentaur/Genprice team to check availability and to request a quote
- NoteThis product is produced in USA according to the goods manufacturing practices and is designed specifically for Research Use Only.
- DescriptionThis 1 has passed a sterilization (or sterilization) by filtration or inactivation that has eliminated (removed) or killed (deactivated) all forms of DNA, RNA and enzymes. Also life and other biological agents (such as viruses which some do not consider to be alive but are biological pathogens nonetheless), excluding prions which cannot be killed, including transmissible agents (such as fungi, bacteria, viruses, prions, spore forms, unicellular eukaryotic organisms such as Plasmodium, etc.) present in a specified reagent or on a surface, a volume of fluid, or in a compound such as biological culture medias filtered. Sterilization was achieved with one or more of the following heat, chemicals, irradiation, high pressure, and filtration. Sterilization is distinct from disinfection, sanitization, and pasteurization in that sterilization kills, deactivates, or eliminates all forms of life and other biological agents.
- Alternative techniquesterilized