0.2 ml PCR Tubes Cap
12x 0.2 ml PCR Tubes Cap found in neptune
3425.A.X | 0.2 ml PCR Tubes Dome Cap Assorted10 bags of 100/pk 342.9 USD
3425.X | 0.2 ml PCR Tubes Dome Cap Clear10 bags of 100/pk 342.9 USD
3425.S.X | 0.2 ml PCR Tubes Dome Cap Clear Pre-Sterile10 bags of 100/pk 351.45 USD
- Catalog number3425.S.X
- Price351.45 USD
- Size10 bags of 100/pk
- Packs per case10 pks/cs
- DescriptionNeptune 0.2 ml PCR Tubed Domed Cap, Biotix
- Additional descriptionThe clearness of this item has been validated before batch release. This 1 has passed a sterilization (or sterilization) by filtration or inactivation that has eliminated (removed) or killed (deactivated) all forms of DNA, RNA and enzymes. Also life and other biological agents (such as viruses which some do not consider to be alive but are biological pathogens nonetheless), excluding prions which cannot be killed, including transmissible agents (such as fungi, bacteria, viruses, prions, spore forms, unicellular eukaryotic organisms such as Plasmodium, etc.) present in a specified reagent or on a surface, a volume of fluid, or in a compound such as biological culture medias filtered. Sterilization was achieved with one or more of the following heat, chemicals, irradiation, high pressure, and filtration. Sterilization is distinct from disinfection, sanitization, and pasteurization in that sterilization kills, deactivates, or eliminates all forms of life and other biological agents.
- GroupPCR, polymerase chain reaction
- AboutTAQ or Pfu or Pfx or other enzymes are used for polycmerase chain reaction and have different specificity. The mores specific the lower the yield.
- PropertiesThermocyclers can be callibrated for identical ramping curves to obtain a more accurate PCR.
- Gene target
- Short name.2 PCR Tubes Dome Cap Pre-Sterile
- Techniquesterile, The polymerase chain reaction (PCR) amplifies the DNA in your sample. For real time PCR the cycle threshold Ct values willneed to be set before the experiment. Than the RT-PCR starts from RNA and real time PCR quantitates the cDNA so the RNA in the sample on given time of the experiment. sterile pure, tube
- Alternative name0.2 milliliter PCR test reagent Tubes Dome Cap Clear Pre-Sterile
- Alternative techniquesterilized
- ConceptScope note:In vitro method for producing large amounts of specific DNA or RNA fragments of defined length and sequence from small amounts of short oligonucleotide flanking sequences (primers). The essential steps include thermal denaturation of the double-stranded target molecules, annealing of the primers to their complementary sequences, and extension of the annealed primers by enzymatic synthesis with DNA polymerase. The reaction is efficient, specific, and extremely sensitive. Uses for the reaction include disease diagnosis, detection of difficult-to-isolate pathogens, mutation analysis, genetic testing, DNA sequencing, and analyzing evolutionary relationships.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
3425.AS.X | 0.2 ml PCR Tubes Dome Cap-Assorte Pre-Sterile10 bags of 100/pk 351.45 USD
3423.A.X | 0.2 ml PCR Tubes Flat Cap Assorted10 bags of 100/pk 342.9 USD
3423.AS.X | 0.2 ml PCR Tubes Flat Cap Assorted Pre-Sterile10 bags of 100/pk 351.45 USD
3423.X | 0.2 ml PCR Tubes Flat Cap Clear10 bags of 100/pk 342.9 USD
3423.S.X | 0.2 ml PCR Tubes Flat Cap Clear Pre Sterile10 bags of 100/pk 351.45 USD
3428.8.X | 0.2 ml PCR Tubes with Attached Domed Cap10 bags of 12/pk 870.07 USD
3428.8A.X | 0.2 ml PCR Tubes with Attached Domed Cap Assorted10 bags of 12/pk 898.14 USD
3728.8AS.X | 0.2 ml PCR Tubes with Attached Domed Cap Assorted Pre-Sterile10 bags of 12/pk 881.06 USD
3728.8S.X | 0.2 ml PCR Tubes with Attached Domed Cap Pre-Sterile10 bags of 12/pk 874.96 USD