0.2 ml PCR 8 Strip Tubes
0.2 ml PCR 8 Strip Tubes is available 9 times from Neptune labs
- DescriptionNeptune 0.2 ml PCR 8-Strip Tubes with Separate Strip Caps, Biotix
- Packs per case10 pks/cs
3459.8.X | 0.2 ml PCR 8-Strip Caps & Tubes Clearsize: 125 strips caps/pk | 848.63 USD
3427.8A.X | 0.2 ml PCR 8-Strip Caps for Tubes Assortedsize: 125 strips caps/pk | 188.17 USD
3427.8AS.X | 0.2 ml PCR 8-Strip Caps for Tubes Assorted Pre-Sterilesize: 125 strips caps/pk | 212.77 USD
3427.8.X | 0.2 ml PCR 8-Strip Caps for Tubes Clearsize: 125 strips caps/pk | 188.17 USD
3427.8S.X | 0.2 ml PCR 8-Strip Caps for Tubes Clearsize: 125 strips caps/pk | 212.77 USD
3426.8A.X | 0.2 ml PCR 8-Strip Tubes Assortedsize: 5 bags of 25/pk | 507.95 USD
3426.8AS.X | 0.2 ml PCR 8-Strip Tubes Assorted Pre-Sterilesize: 5 bags of 25/pk | 551 USD
3426.8.X | 0.2 ml PCR 8-Strip Tubes Clearsize: 5 bags of 25/pk | 507.95 USD
3426.8S.X | 0.2 ml PCR 8-Strip Tubes Clear Pre-Sterilesize: 5 bags of 25/pk | 551 USD
- Catalog number3426.8S.X
- Price551 USD
- Size5 bags of 25/pk
- Additional descriptionThe clearness of this item has been validated before batch release.This 1 has passed a sterilization (or sterilization) by filtration or inactivation that has eliminated (removed) or killed (deactivated) all forms of DNA, RNA and enzymes. Also life and other biological agents (such as viruses which some do not consider to be alive but are biological pathogens nonetheless), excluding prions which cannot be killed, including transmissible agents (such as fungi, bacteria, viruses, prions, spore forms, unicellular eukaryotic organisms such as Plasmodium, etc.) present in a specified reagent or on a surface, a volume of fluid, or in a compound such as biological culture medias filtered. Sterilization was achieved with one or more of the following heat, chemicals, irradiation, high pressure, and filtration. Sterilization is distinct from disinfection, sanitization, and pasteurization in that sterilization kills, deactivates, or eliminates all forms of life and other biological agents.0,2 ml 8 well PCR test strip tubes and dip test strip are basic diagnostic tools used to determine pathological changes in a patient’s urine in standard urinalysis.
- GroupPCR, polymerase chain reaction
- AboutTAQ or Pfu or Pfx or other enzymes are used for polycmerase chain reaction and have different specificity. The mores specific the lower the yield.
- PropertiesThermocyclers can be callibrated for identical ramping curves to obtain a more accurate PCR.
- Gene target
- Short name.2 PCR 8-Strip Tubes Pre-Sterile
- Techniquesterile, strip, Tubes, PCR
- Alternative name0.2 milliliter PCR test reagent 8-Strip Tubes Clear Pre-Sterile
- Alternative techniquesterilized
- ConceptScope note:In vitro method for producing large amounts of specific DNA or RNA fragments of defined length and sequence from small amounts of short oligonucleotide flanking sequences (primers). The essential steps include thermal denaturation of the double-stranded target molecules, annealing of the primers to their complementary sequences, and extension of the annealed primers by enzymatic synthesis with DNA polymerase. The reaction is efficient, specific, and extremely sensitive. Uses for the reaction include disease diagnosis, detection of difficult-to-isolate pathogens, mutation analysis, genetic testing, DNA sequencing, and analyzing evolutionary relationships.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- Entrez Gene