LIPOCLEANSING HYDRA PINK PB
- Catalog numberPBC003.6P
- Product nameLIPOCLEANSING HYDRA PINK PB
- Price335.00 EUR
- Minimum quantity to order1kg
- Recommended dosage0.5-1.0%
- Other sizes availabilityContact us to request a quote for more than 10 kg.
- Gene target
- Short nameLIPOCLEANSING HYDRA PINK PB
- Alternative nameLIPOCLEANSING HYDRA PINK PB
- ConceptScope note:A genus of freshwater polyps in the family Hydridae, order Hydroida, class HYDROZOA. They are of special interest because of their complex organization and because their adult organization corresponds roughly to the gastrula of higher animals.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersanatomy & histology, classification, cytology, drug effects, embryology, enzymology, genetics, growth & development, immunology, metabolism, microbiology, parasitology, pathogenicity, physiology, radiation effects, ultrastructure, chemistry, virology
- PubMedObservational study of gene-disease association, gene-environment interaction, and pharmacogenomic / toxicogenomic. (HuGE Navigator)P gene, in part, determiontes normal phenotypic variation in human eye color and may represent an inherited biomarkers of cutaneous cancer risk9 novel mutations and 12 novel polymorphisms associated with oculocutaneous albinism type II are reported.Inheritance of a novel mutated allele of the OCA2 gene associated with high incidence of oculocutaneous albinism in a Polynesian community.Using quantitative multiplex fluorescent PCR and very high-resolution array-CGH focussed on the OCA2 gene and surrounding regions in 15q12, study identified 2 new gene deletions and 1 duplication in Oculocutaneous albinism type 2 patients.
- Entrez Gene
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Molecular function